Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

punkster103
Addict
Addict

Post the World's Funniest Joke!

Post by punkster103 »

Post your jokes here... here's an example:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy takes out his phone and calls the emergency services.

He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gunshot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
thursday

Post by thursday »

What's brown and sticky? A stick.

I saw that article too, dumbass.
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

My football coach told me this one

Ok, this guy walks in to the pet store and sees this bird with no arms or legs and says aww poor bird.... and the bird responds and says dont feel bad for me i can speak 5 different lanugages and hold conversations.....so he says how do you hold yourself up...and the bird replies i wrap my penis around the pole so the guy buys the bird...everyday he comes home from work and talks to the bird and every thing is going great....one night he comes home and something is bothering the parrot and the owner wants to know....and the parrot says you dont know what your wife does when your at work.. he says WHAT are you talking about!?!?.....he says well the postman came in today and....WHAT....well he started kissing her ankles.....WHAT ELSE!?!?....then he started moving up to her calves.....WHAT ELSE!?!?....then he started moving up to her thighs....WHAT ELSE!?!?......i dont know i got a boner and feel off my pole.......hahaha
tone
punkster103
Addict
Addict

Post by punkster103 »

thanks tone, but where's all the jokes?
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

no problem....lol where is the jokes...ok heres another one kinda gay but

Anyone know how t0ne broke his leg raking the leaves?

Fell out of the tree
tone