Honda Accord
9%
Toyota Celica
No votes
Subaru Wrx or impreza
27%

Total votes: 11

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

lunatic wrote:..my mom is planning on buyin me dis car all wit her money... 8)
Heh, lucky you. I'd be surprised if my dad would co-sign a loan for a car. :lol:

But anyways..Civics are good cars to start with. They're not terribly fast, and they're great on gas. And if you feel the need for speed, you can do a surprising amount to the Civic's drivetrain. However, since it is a small car, I'd recommend getting a 5spd. And if you're mom can afford it, try and get her to get a Civic Si 3door. Comes with I believe a 6spd grabox, and also I think it comes with a new iVTEC engine. Fast, high-revving, and well...fast. 8)
lunatic
Addict
Addict

Post by lunatic »

DADINK13 wrote:
lunatic wrote:..my mom is planning on buyin me dis car all wit her money... 8)
Heh, lucky you. I'd be surprised if my dad would co-sign a loan for a car. :lol:

But anyways..Civics are good cars to start with. They're not terribly fast, and they're great on gas. And if you feel the need for speed, you can do a surprising amount to the Civic's drivetrain. However, since it is a small car, I'd recommend getting a 5spd. And if you're mom can afford it, try and get her to get a Civic Si 3door. Comes with I believe a 6spd grabox, and also I think it comes with a new iVTEC engine. Fast, high-revving, and well...fast. 8)
hehe thx a lot dood, this was a lot o help, now i hafta talk to ma mom bout gettin me dat civic Si, if she sais "Shure" den i'ma b one happy person... thanks again... 8)

~1~
~LuNaTiC~
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

I'd say go with the Subaru. They are well made cars, and have a very high safety rating. That's just my humble opinion. I'm only a chinchilla.
Shibby Dude
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Shibby Dude »

Everyone go to this sight for good pics

http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?3214278151

(thank you for this)
-Slick-thats-all-you-need-to-know-
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Shibby Dude wrote:Everyone go to this sight for good pics

(thank you for this)
Not funny--I've seen that before.
lunatic
Addict
Addict

Post by lunatic »

DADINK13 wrote:
Shibby Dude wrote:Everyone go to this sight for good pics

(thank you for this)
Not funny--I've seen that before.
k i'm not goin derre but what is it bout... is it like one of dose sites..."u have been lured and u have helped <name> make 11 dollars or somem" i h8 dose sites... and if it is one of em den i aint goin on it... 8)

~1~
~LuNaTiC~
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

lunatic wrote:k i'm not goin derre but what is it bout... is it like one of dose sites..."u have been lured and u have helped <name> make 11 dollars or somem" i h8 dose sites... and if it is one of em den fuck it i aint goin on it... 8)
Something like that I guess you could say.