Post your Rants here!

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Matt

Post by Matt »

Its neat...but also kinda confusing...too many tables for my eyes...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I actually like the version here better. Too much infomation, like file size... which when you have cable or dsl you really don't care how big the file is.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

A diffent type of rant I just need to get off. (Oh yes and I am find because my one truely important freind Jessi and I are getting along great).

This deals with my with another friend Sabby and something I fear that may happen. Right now Sabby has a huge crush on Jessi. Yestday sabby was all down unhappy about something. I knew it had to do something with Jessi from the get go but I could not put my finger on excatly. Later when Jessi was off talking with one of the her other friends he started asking me some quetions. One was why Jessi is allowed to have such a high det to me and I will pretty much not mind it adding to is but to other people I really tighting in the reins on and pushing for the money back. (these people are at 20 or less and She is currnetly at 120+ because that was where i stop conuting). Also quetion like why I give Jessi speical treatment and i go out of my way to help Jessi out. The answer I been giving him is Jessi is a "speical Case". I know that not answering what he wants but I am afraid to explain all the reasons behind it. On top of that he see me flirt with Jessi a lot but then again our friend ship has been like that for years now and I not going to change and he known it. Sabby knows Jessi and I have dated in the past. (the dating and a lot of the friendship the was built up with Jessi and Me happen before Sabby even knew us) He also asking me quetions and telling me things I heard in the past dealing with Jessi from her last Ex-boy friend when things started going south and Sabby and Jessi are not even Dating. I afraid he going to hold my past with Jessi and the "speical Case" part of Jessi and my friendship agaist me and push me away because he see me as compition.

I not sure how much he knows about how I truely feel for Jessi. I know I still have feelings for Jessi that see her the Crush like but diffent. Along with a lot of those feeling evoled into something more. I know for a fact the Jessi and I would never work and that part of what Jessi means to me just is a the serface when in fact she is much more like my sister. I think he going to push me away because he does not understand that I dont want Jessi as a GF she is just a really really close friend to me (hell she the closest freind I have ever had) Just trying to explain that to some who has a huge crush on her just not going to happen because of the after effects it could have

Ok I sorry if it realy confusing I just wanted to vent
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Here's a rant for you :evil:

So today I go to write the usual check for my car payment... but low and behold my checkbook is missing. I keep it on this certain spot on my dresser and it's not there. So I go and check my glove box in my car, because that is the only other place I ever have it. Nope it's not there either. I check behind the dresser... nope. It is nowhere to be found! I've looked all over my house and car for the last 3 and a half hours. I'm very pissed off. I don't know who decided to move it for me but when I find out they have some pain going their way. I can still make my payment ok because I know my account numbers and everything... but that's not the point. Now I'm going to have to go through all the trouble of cancelling my checks, changing my account number... which means ordering new checks and getting a new check card... not to mention I have to study for my midterm that I have tonight... One sucky day... one very sucky day... If you find my checkbook... please let me know :-?
:D
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

lol...jester's checkbook has been seen in New York.. :P

Yea I know it sucks. I lost my wallet in my house for a whole day once. I had just passed it over everytime I looked.
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

I found it!

Turns out it was in my friends glove box... go figure. Today is getting a bit less sucky now. Too bad I have a midterm here in half an hour :(
:D
Matt

Post by Matt »

good luck with ur midterm...and congrats on finding that checkbook
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

WHY THE $%*@ DOES IT HAVE TO $%*@(! SNOW TWO $%*@(! DAYS BEFORE I'M $%*@(! FLYING!?!?!

Grrrr....I hate snow in April.... :evil:
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I really really hate it when Armando Benitez blows saves by giving up long home runs ... :sad:
-Mark
Big-O Software
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I hate when ice causes a tree to bend over the bridge into my driveway.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Okay...now I REALLY have a reason to be pissed.

I'm busy trying to finish up a ton of work (for those of you who have me on your buddy list, look at my away message). I have my sounds disabled so I don't know if anybody's IMing me. However my phone is accepting messages from people. I get a message from a friend of mine saying that I'd have to stop what I'm doing to respond to him, so since he's a friend I tell him I'll yell at him later.

Ten minutes later I get another message on my phone. From some random person whom I don't know saying "hi." I found it kinda strange, so I checked AIM, and sure enough, I had an IM from the same person. Wanna know what that person's IM said when I checked it? "Hello Are you there?"

I instantly blocked whoever the hell that was. I can't belive that people have no courtesy. It's obvious that whoever the hell that was had to have checked my info, and obviously read my away message which reads:
Still doing stupid $#&^%! work!! :evil:

I won't be responding to IMs, so leave a message or message my cell.
The "message my cell" part is the link to the screename on my cell phone. I can't belive that that person didn't have common sense NOR courtesy to leave me be with my work, but instead wasted my time by messaging my phone with their stupid shit.

The moral of this story: Don't IM me when I'm working. ESPECIALLY if I have no clue who the hell you are. Unless you want a severly pissed off Carl, it's NOT a smart idea.

Why are people so god damned stupid?? :roll:
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

because they don't know any better.

Ok... here's my newest rant. The LPU (LP Underground) is the only way for members to get into the Meet and Greet for LP concerts before the show. There is a little pop up that was supposed to show up giving the closest concerts to where you would live and then you choose the concert you'll be at or none if you weren't going. The pop up was supposed to go up Friday then it got moved to Saturday. It FINALLY went up at 1:30 am Eastern this morning.

Of course, I got the pop up, but out of the three shows near Ohio (State College, PA, Evansville, Indiana, and Rochester, New York) my only option is Rochester. Of course I'm going to the PA show with two other friends who are both in the LPU and fellow OHLPST members. They had the same problem. Its now less than 48 hours until the concert starts and there is still no sign up for the PA M&G... grrr... and with the weather acting up, postponing the NY show until July, who even knows if it will still go on... grrr...
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Rochester?! The largest stadium we have is.. The Blue Cross Arena... Not something large enough for LP IMO.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

That's exactly where they were going to be playing at.

http://www.projektrevolution.com/news.php#article-5

The first article is about the postponement.

As far as the show, the forums at LPU have been nothing but complaining since there was no word from any mod or admin as to what was going on with the sign-up.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Why is it that when you expect your friends to make the right choices they always disapoint you in ways you can't possibly describe? :(

Murphy's Law, maybe?