8%
No
92%

Total votes: 26

ashtray
Addict
Addict

Post by ashtray »

it is my feeling that smoking cigarettes is without purpose. pot, on the other hand, has a quite enjoyable purpose. (i dont smoke every day, i just felt like yelling)
please stop. now.
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

ashtray wrote:SMOKE POT EVERYDAY
amen.
I smoke cigs, but everyone here does. Ive been around 2nd hand smoke enough in my life that i just got addicted, so now i smoke.. but im cutting down and eventually quitting.
Pot on the other hand.. everyday.. always.
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

This is f-ing hilarious...

I show up to work today (I work at a restaurant) and I was working the drive thru. We found a marijuana plant growing right outside the drive thru window! It is freaking growing out of one of the drains. I've been laughing about that all day. Turns out its a female sativa plant. My friend took some clones off of it to grow at home. I can't believe we didn't notice this thing before, and I can't believe none of the customers have noticed. It is about 7 inches tall. I just had a cop go through the drive thru 2 days ago lol... This is funny stuff. I took a few leafs tonight for my own personal use ;) but we're going to let that thing grow till one of the owners (they are there quite often) makes us dig it up. Hahaha... what are the chances. No one planted it. We have questioned everyone that would potentially do such a thing and we're all dumbfounded...
:D
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

And to think that people spend 1,000 of dollors to grow and hide it. When all they had to do was plant it outside drive thru windows.
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

insomica wrote:....when all they had to do was plant it outside drive thru windows.

:)

*goes to wendy's*

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Nah I sure as heck don't work at Wendy's... it's a Schlotzsky's Deli. The owner came in this morning and pulled the plant up, just as I suspected. I'm glad I snatched my bit last night :) The owner was cracking up laughing at it and he even showed it to a few of the customers. It was pretty funny. My friend said that all of the clones that he snatched took to the water and are growing just fine :)

Good times... good times...
:D
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

insomica wrote:And to think that people spend 1,000 of dollors to grow and hide it.
Doesnt cost that much to grow, my friends do it.

Also since its from a drain, someone was prob like smoking somewhere around there and tossed a seed out (common thing todo since seeds are annoying and worthless uunless you grow) and the water brought it to the drian where it took root.. just an idea.
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Smoking Is Bad!
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

marijuana is bad too, mmmkay?

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Plasma2002b wrote:marijuana is bad too, mmmkay?
Alright now Mr. Garrison :wink:
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:
I hope you meant Mr. Mackey and not Mr. Garrison.. :wink:
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:
x Wasted Mind x wrote:
I hope you meant Mr. Mackey and not Mr. Garrison.. :wink:
ooops.. yeah. wrong person.. :oops:
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Plasma2002b wrote:
insomica wrote:....when all they had to do was plant it outside drive thru windows.

:)

*goes to wendy's*
Nope.. won't find it outside there... lol... we only have pot heads working there... (Ok, there are a few potheads I work with, but oh well...)

I use to smoke. Quit a couple of times (3 total now) and haven't smoked in a long time. I don't care if people smoke around me or not. That's their choice. And I don't care if people I know smoke pot either. If they smoke it, I tell them not to do it around me (or in the case of employees, not on the property).
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

breezyb87

Post by breezyb87 »

I'm allergic to cigarettes (smoking them or just being around other people smoking them). I had a horrible reaction the first time I tried one and I haven't since. I have to leave the room if other people are smoking. does terrible things to my eyes and my breathing.
and I have a very hard time respecting people that smoke marijuana. I dunno, maybe it's my fault for being judgmental. I finally got my boyfriend to quit. I just hate it. :cheesy:
so crazy in love