Seems to be pretty good... http://personality.swirve.com/
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

lmao...
Is the internet more useful for (A) Research and Information or (B) Message Boards and Chat?
This is a little scary...
"You are a Teacher." And what am I going to school for? Business Education... *runs and hides*
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

The Crafter

If all the world's a stage, you're the one running the spotlight. You're fundamentally good with tools -- not necessarily just hammers and screwdrivers, but anything requiring manipulation, whether it be musical instruments, weapons, or a jet airplane. Others only dream of being capable of doing what comes so fluidly to you.

Sometimes aloof and a bit solitary, Crafters can be impatient at times with others. Quiet by nature, you may not always approach others. When you do, though, you can be a bit demanding when directing others to do things. This annoys others, but also makes you good at getting things accomplished. Sometimes a little push is necessary, and not everyone is capable of making it happen.

People will learn to stay away from you when you're busy doing something. You probably have a reputation for getting quite annoyed when interrupted from your work. Enjoy this and use your temperment to your advantage to get your way more often.
Lisa says...

You're quiet and reserved. However, you are known to sometimes be a risk-taker, enjoying extreme sports. You are interested in mechanical things, particularly how and why things work. You are considered detached and analytical, seeking enjoyment from finding solutions to practical problems.

You are loyal to your peers and their value systems, but you aren't overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting stuff done. Hey, you don't, by any chance, live in Montana making small letter bombs and writing a manifesto, do you? Just wondering, Ray Finkel.

Yep, that's me.