Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Gas Prices where you are?

Post by Axilla »

$1.849/gal regular here

23 gallon gas tank

12.9 mpg

fuck.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Already a topic on this discussion.

http://discuss.big-o-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=3625
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Good thing that was from a few months ago.

A current gas prices thread is started here.

Go.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Dude, that is not cool.

Why do you have to be such a stubborn prick all the time? That's my job.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I'm not, it would be illogical to continue that thread.

I am interested in current gas prices, not ones from April.

Go.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

There is this really cool thing... It's called the reply button... You see... It lets you REPLY to a thread, meaning you can ADD to a existing post.

Oh and the BS about not wanting to take the time to post in the correct forum... Well because you are lazy beyond belief (which BTW I find very hard to believe) should not mean we should have to put up with it...

First you insult other members, and then you can't seem to post in the right forum... what is up with that??
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Axilla wrote:I'm not
Yes you are. You're a stubborn, ignorant prick whose sole purpse here seems to just piss the moderators off. Not cool.
Axilla wrote:it would be illogical to continue that thread.
There's a simple answer to that one. Because you're ignorant.
Axilla wrote:I am interested in current gas prices, not ones from April.
That's what the Reply button is for ya know. :wink:

Dude, stop being a stubborn prick. You piss enough people off as it is. Are you really trying to make us hate you even more than most already do?
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

DADINK13 wrote:Dude, stop being a stubborn prick. You piss enough people off as it is. Are you really trying to make us hate you even more than most already do?
Is that even possible :?: :wink:
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Phag - I forget which, but either Mark or Ryan said it doesn't matter which forum I post in, because it's easy enough for them to move it. So fuck off you fag.

DaDouch - it is illogical, because its not what I wanted. I don't post here to please you, just because you have the word moderator under your name. I'm not about to apologize for not being a conformist, either.

Also, thanks for your input about the reply button. Seeing how all of my posts up until now have been to start threads, I never had a use for that button. But now that you informed me that I could have a post other than the first post on a thread, I will continue to post on more threads. Idiot.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Oh so we're playing the name-calling game now huh? I can do it too, but I won't because I prefer to use intelligence.. :wink:

Now, lets see why you're don't make any sense whatsoever:
Axilla wrote:Phag - I forget which, but either Mark or Ryan said it doesn't matter which forum I post in, because it's easy enough for them to move it. So fuck off you fag.
Maybe you should show a little respect to both of them and following the rules a bit. It's very disrepspectful. But apparently you have no respect for anybody whatsoever. You'll pay for it soon enough. :wink:
Axilla wrote:DaDouch - it is illogical, because its not what I wanted. I don't post here to please you, just because you have the word moderator under your name. I'm not about to apologize for not being a conformist, either.
You SHOULD apologize for your ignorance. It's very obvious to me that you're an abused child, but taking your "anger" out on far more intelligent people other than yourself and calling them silly names just further shows the rest of the community just how ignorant you really are. You think the world will accept you for no matter what you do, which is entirely false. The truth is you make a fool of yourself and further prove to us that you are screaming attention and will do anything to do it--even piss people off that you know you have no chance of winning an argument with. Did mommy ever love you as a child?

And since I have that word "Moderator" under my name, that means I have more power than you'll ever see. You don't know what powers we have, nor do you want to know.. :wink:
Axilla wrote:Also, thanks for your input about the reply button. Seeing how all of my posts up until now have been to start threads, I never had a use for that button. But now that you informed me that I could have a post other than the first post on a thread, I will continue to post on more threads. Idiot.
Why is it that I can have an argument without swearing once? Just shows that I actually have meaning in my arguments. :wink:

I think I've made it obvious that we're all sick and tired of your games. I don't just speak for the Moderators, I speak for the rest of the members and even the Admins.
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

ROFL. This Should be locked.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

DADINK13 wrote:And since I have that word "Moderator" under my name, that means I have more power than you'll ever see. You don't know what powers we have, nor do you want to know.. :wink:
Shakin in my boots.
the_few_the_many369

Post by the_few_the_many369 »

i wanna know ur powers!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Why cant i go to any of the forums, it says Could not query forum moderator information.!!!!
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Because Big-O REALLY needs to update to phpBB 2.0.5, I Have That On My Forums And It is Flawless for me
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

the_few_the_many369 wrote:i wanna know ur powers!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Why cant i go to any of the forums, it says Could not query forum moderator information.!!!!
Ohh, haha, I thought that was one of his amazing powers, that he made the forums fucked up for me. Guess his powers are limited to editing and deleting my posts in the OT forums.