Timeless

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Axilla wrote:I'm not familiar with names associated with handles. Who is Carl and what did he complain about?
That would be me. And I have no idea what Anthony is saying I would complain about. I've learned to just ignore stupid people.
Axilla wrote:By the way, check out my "shrieking fat kid" post.
Nobody cares about it.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

DADINK13 wrote:
Nobody cares about it.
15 views says you're wrong. (well, minus one for my original view). So, 14 views says you're wrong.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

DADINK13 wrote:That would be me. And I have no idea what Anthony is saying I would complain about. I've learned to just ignore stupid people.
Care to enlighten me as to which stupid people you ignore. I wipe the metaphorical sweat off my brow, rejoycing at the fact that I'm not one of those people, seeing how you respond to nearly everything I say.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

DADINK13 wrote:
Axilla wrote:I'm not familiar with names associated with handles. Who is Carl and what did he complain about?
That would be me. And I have no idea what Anthony is saying I would complain about. I've learned to just ignore stupid people.
I was talking about the nuh thread lol.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Axilla wrote:
DADINK13 wrote:
Nobody cares about it.
15 views says you're wrong. (well, minus one for my original view). So, 14 views says you're wrong.
If somebody cared, don't you think they would've replied? :wink:
Axilla wrote:Care to enlighten me as to which stupid people you ignore. I wipe the metaphorical sweat off my brow, rejoycing at the fact that I'm not one of those people, seeing how you respond to nearly everything I say.
..You're a lost cause. Your levels of ignorance and psuedo-intellect still amaze me.
PhaseDMA wrote:I was talking about the nuh thread lol.
Then you should've said that.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Lost cause or not.. I think it's rather funny that you all bitch and moan at him in every single post he makes.
I'm constantly laughing over here at you all.. :D
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

lol..I would be too, but I just have to say how I feel about people. Brutal honesty sucks at times.. :roll:
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Axilla wrote:What are you talking about? I don't do it to tick you off. It doesnt matter where posts go. AIM+ is no longer in development. The Big-O site rarely works. The whole forums are off topic, and should be condensed into one big forum with many topics. The only reason people get mad is that they are trying to hold onto AIM+.

No one gets hurt by me making a test post, or telling you that its your move in chess, or posting a funny site about a shrieking fat kid. If peoples' lives are that empty that this is what they spend their time complaining about, they should check out www.cnn.com Its a lot more interesting over there. Worry not about a post in a category.
Hmmm... maybe the reason we worry about it is called... Professionalism? The site isn't just for AIM+. Its also for hkSFV, which is, unless it has changed, still in production.

And I still laugh at his stupidness. Sometimes I just feel like trying to make a point, even if its to a lost cause. lol
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

DADINK13 wrote:You're a lost cause. Your levels of ignorance and psuedo-intellect still amaze me.
Unless it's in a post that I start, I try to pass over your posts, and if I do by chance read them, I most certainly do not respond. I'd appreciate if you would do the same. Because your levels of intelligence are much more than mine, I see that you will have no problem with this.

And Moon, you feel like making a point knowing its a lost cause? Hmm there's a sure sign of intelligence!
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Axilla wrote:
DADINK13 wrote:You're a lost cause. Your levels of ignorance and psuedo-intellect still amaze me.
Unless it's in a post that I start, I try to pass over your posts, and if I do by chance read them, I most certainly do not respond. I'd appreciate if you would do the same. Because your levels of intelligence are much more than mine, I see that you will have no problem with this.

And Moon, you feel like making a point knowing its a lost cause? Hmm there's a sure sign of intelligence!
Yeah, a lost cause towards the individual. If someone else learns from the point, then it was worth posting it. Sometimes you have to think about more than just the obvious!!!
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:Lost cause or not.. I think it's rather funny that you all bitch and moan at him in every single post he makes.
I'm constantly laughing over here at you all.. :D
i so completly agree with you its amazing how upset everone gets