Phase...

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Timelessblur wrote:case and point. right there. No argument to fight back on so you defaut to Lets do a stupid come back because oh I am right.
No, you're not right. I just don't care to debate with someone who can't even form a complete sentence.

I will, however, to prove I am right. In regards to the original post topic, my arguments do have a point, and because Phase admitted he can't argue those points, he decided to stop arguing.

First, I showed him that DeadAIM was updated, and wasn't merely a change in a couple lines of code.

Second, I showed him why the forum membership had doubled, and that it wasn't because of loyal support to AIM+

Third, I showed him that his assumptions about how I think were wrong.

Lastly, I made him realize that he was wrong, and he stopped posting about the subject because of it.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Okay enough already.

Sit on your high chair all you want but I have an ax and I don't mind chopping away at the damn leg to watch you fall and break your damn neck.

So ya... You want to continue this? Go ahead just try. Restate your very stupid comments because I don't feel like going back to look at them.

I'll try and argue your points but please do realize I don't have all the time in the world to argue with a idiot.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Doom

Post by Doom »

Once again I am late. Axilla, why do you even bother to start a thread about stupid shit. Don't you have better things to do? Don't you have a life? Go worry about more important things.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Unfortunatly he's too busy thinking of dumb potty jokes to do anything contructive with himself.
Doom

Post by Doom »

Watch him reply with something ignorant.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Doom wrote:Once again I am late. Axilla, why do you even bother to start a thread about stupid shit. Don't you have better things to do? Don't you have a life? Go worry about more important things.
I'm the one without a life eh? You on the other hand have a great life, bringing back topics that are a month old. You're quite the douche. Someone please lock this now that Doom has spread his stupidity to this thread.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?