Yahoo.com Pool and Chess

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Axilla wrote:MikeZed still hasn't challenged me on http://chess.rbohac.com
Are you stupid? Read the damn title of this thread.
Timelessblur wrote:I play in my free time. I been playing for a while. From what I can tell you are really an agravis player and I know how to use that agiast you. Geranl that means you are leaving piece in the open to traps
I see what people do before they move. Most of them. If I'm not paying attention, I might get a pawn or 2 gone. I move fast 75% of the time.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Anyone that knows how to play chess knows that you use the enemy pieces against the enemy.

A lousy example is such as:

The enemy has his king in the top right corner

He has a rook right below his king, and his second rook directly to the left of the first rook

You have your queen at the top left corner...

The rooks can move down and across but it is no good... The next move the queen takes the king

The king can of course move one to the left, but he still is going to be caught on the next move

--

...And the enemy only has him self to blame.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

MikeZed wrote:I see what people do before they move. Most of them. If I'm not paying attention, I might get a pawn or 2 gone. I move fast 75% of the time.
sounds like you use the bloody french deffense. Very bother some defense but one that has some major weakness. I move at a desent speed but I do not play games what you call speed chess (5 mins each side) I move to slowly for that taste. General because I am thinking 3 to 4 moves ahead and I am thinking about all the condicy plans incase some messes me up. If you want to prove that you are better than me and can kick my ass changlle me at the same site axilla is at. And yes I know my record looks bad but I end up eatting 4 losses in a row because I was away from a computer for about 2 weeks but now that I am playing my friends younger brother I log in a few times a day to make a move
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timelessblur wrote:
MikeZed wrote:I see what people do before they move. Most of them. If I'm not paying attention, I might get a pawn or 2 gone. I move fast 75% of the time.
sounds like you use the bloody french deffense. Very bother some defense but one that has some major weakness. I move at a desent speed but I do not play games what you call speed chess (5 mins each side) I move to slowly for that taste. General because I am thinking 3 to 4 moves ahead and I am thinking about all the condicy plans incase some messes me up. If you want to prove that you are better than me and can kick my ass changlle me at the same site axilla is at. And yes I know my record looks bad but I end up eatting 4 losses in a row because I was away from a computer for about 2 weeks but now that I am playing my friends younger brother I log in a few times a day to make a move
Is it that hard to do Chess at Yahoo.com?

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

MikeZed wrote:
Yeah I've never seen a thread go slightly off topic before.

And you not challenging me means that you're a pussy.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Axilla wrote:
MikeZed wrote:
Yeah I've never seen a thread go slightly off topic before.

And you not challenging me means that you're a pussy.
I challenged you before.

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I have played Yahoo chess before. played a game last night. the people there are ones who only want the speed chess game and then claim they are good because most players can not move that fast. That or they are panzy ass who are quite when they releaze they are screwed
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timelessblur wrote:I have played Yahoo chess before. played a game last night. the people there are ones who only want the speed chess game and then claim they are good because most players can not move that fast. That or they are panzy ass who are quite when they releaze they are screwed
Ok so are we in for a game?

Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

I used to play chess on yahoo, until everyone started using chess progs to make their moves for them. Cheating mofo's. If I wanted to play against a computer, I'd open up Fritz 6 and get my game on.

Now I play chess at the public library after school. Some of the older russian guys play for money. I'm considering taking the money I win from checkmating their sorry smelly commie arses and buying them deodorant and toothpaste.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timeless did indeed beat me, but that doesn't mean he is better than me. I had a bad day, and I hope me and him can play again later on. He did get beaten by someone before me, so that says even the good get beaten. But I want to play him in Pool whenever he has the choice. That game I don't have to use my brain for. That's anybodys game. As I play more, I will hopefully get better and better. That goes for anyone else. I never said I was a professional, so that means I do get beaten. If I said I was a professional then my lost would have proved that I lied about my statement. So good games, and hopefully when he has the chance, we will play again. Remember, even the best do lose. Now lets talk about Football and how the Patriots did lose the first game by the Buffalo Bills, the score was 30-3, very big lost. But, the next games, they wont each one except 1 or 2, and made it to the Super Bowl and did infact win it. So as you can see, people do learn from their mistakes and do gain knowledge and get much better. I admit, you did beat me in those games, but that doesn't mean you will always be better than me. That goes for everyoneelse. I am very tired today and its Friday, so it goes for everyoneelse who goes to School. I am a fast chess player and I do make big mistakes but I usually don't make as many as I did today. As I said I had a bad day today, and I am very tired as I said. I do admit, he is good at Yahoo.com Chess but he did indeed get beaten by someoneelse before me, so that says that you can improve and etc. Good games. Why did I post all this? I dunno.

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

MikeZed couldn't handle a game where his opponent's move has thought and isn't based on beating the clock. I rest my case that he is a pussy.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Axilla wrote:MikeZed couldn't handle a game where his opponent's move has thought and isn't based on beating the clock. I rest my case that he is a pussy.
Pussy? You want me to play with that site you posted. I want you play with Yahoo.com and you won't. So saying I'm a pussy says you are infact one. And that link, Timeless did tell me that it takes a long time for each person to move and stuff, I don't have that time. I lack in patience.

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I noticed from your playing style that you rush you moves and are not thinking 3 4 moves ahead. I beat you because I was thinking several moves head. Also my style is based around trick-or-y more so that most. I know and use more chess tricks than most people which thoughs off people game because I will combine tricks or use one trick to lead into another. Plus I can play diffent styles. I just used an style that beats adgrisive players on you
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

MikeZed wrote:Timeless did indeed beat me, but that doesn't mean he is better than me.
sentiments of a sore loser
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Axilla wrote:
MikeZed wrote:Timeless did indeed beat me, but that doesn't mean he is better than me.
sentiments of a sore loser
Uh no. Saying I lost means I lost. Which means I lost.