Do you live on Message Boards / Forums ??

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 13

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

So how many of you out there live on the forums?? Day and nite, sitting in front of your computer ..replying to messages..drinking Mountain Dew by the 2 liter.. and eating Potato Chips... hehe

Forums such as Winamp.com , or these ones here.. vote and tell us about it... come on. You know you want to :wink:

======
I myself am starting to get addicted to these Big-O forums. It seems Im the only one posting things now.. im on this website at least 5 times a day checking to see if anyone else posted, that I can comment on, add a suggestion or help out.

Damn I got no life :lol:
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Nah I don't really live on the forums. I am on forums (not just these) alot though. I'm here posting a few times a day, I have my own forums over at messageserver.org to tend to, I'm a long time member at sharkyforums.com and I've just been asked to be a moderator on another popular tech forum (not supposed to tell yet so I can't name which forum for the time being). So all in all I'm on forums of some sort for a few hours a day. But I do actually have a life :P
:D
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

well, I don't have a life at all. I spend all day on the forms.

and I am on here a few hours a day at least. It's pretty pathetic.

but, at least I have fun doing it :P :D

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I'm on this forum at least every day to check to see what is new, but the slowness of the site sometimes can be a detractor for logging some serious cycles on this site (I know that Mark and Ryan are looking into the slowness and in now way am I trying to further complain about a known issue).

I spend a lot of time at a board I am a moderator for that focuses on MS Access development.

Considering I work 12-13 hour days, I put in what time I can on the boards that I love.

I'm looking for some other GOOD boards to join that specialize in software development or just basic hacking around programs (there is a difference between hacking and cracking. I just like to take things apart and figure out how they work)
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

If your looking for message boards for simple programming and web programming, and all that good stuff.. you should check out http://www.tek-tips.com

I go there to post every now and again, when I have trouble with my ASP pages , I try to help out if I can, but Im no good at web programming..

Its a complete message board run by just the users itself, no moderators or anything.. its really nice to have so many people trying to help out the others that dont know what their doing. :P
Matt

Post by Matt »

i am on different forums...between school work (im in the IB program...for more info Click Here and hanging out with friends. I have cable so I am "always on" and go to many diff. boards that are interesting like this one...you never know what new info you will learn every day. [/url]
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Some of you who live on forums should come over to the MessageServer Forums. We only have 10 members... I want to get that place up and active.
:D
RansomedCaptive

Post by RansomedCaptive »

i never was into messageboards until i was introduced to aim+. this one is the first one i've ever joined. before joining i visited every couple of days to keep updated. now i visit at least twice a day, before work and after. whenever i can, i check while at work too :D
punkster103
Addict
Addict

Post by punkster103 »

I'm on these forums all day long, and it seems like I'm the only one who posts anything stupid anymore. Just like this reply to this topic.
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

punkster103 wrote:I'm on these forums all day long, and it seems like I'm the only one who posts anything stupid anymore. Just like this reply to this topic.
the hell you are :D

did you know food takes twenty-four hours to complete its 30-foot path through your body?

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
ElRonco

Post by ElRonco »

Plasma2002b wrote:
punkster103 wrote:I'm on these forums all day long, and it seems like I'm the only one who posts anything stupid anymore. Just like this reply to this topic.
the hell you are :D

did you know food takes twenty-four hours to complete its 30-foot path through your body?
24 hours.... damn! no wonder it smells. :lol: