Desktop screen shots

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I have got into anime a few years again. My laptop is more loaded with anime pics and what now mainly because I can do almost anything I want to it and my bother will nto deleted the stuff. Oh and we need more screen shots. Below is the desktop of our desktop computer. It runnign windows ME and if you gotten to know me at all you will noticed how little like me it is. Oh and the winamp skin is not the noramla one my brother will be delting it tonight but I just wanted to show off my favorit Armitage III skin. Armitage is also one of my favorit anime and it is were I got the quote in my sig.
Attachments
mescreenshot.jpg
mescreenshot.jpg (151.44 KiB) Viewed 9188 times
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Timelessblur wrote:I have got into anime a few years again. My laptop is more loaded with anime pics and what now mainly because I can do almost anything I want to it and my bother will nto deleted the stuff. Oh and we need more screen shots. Below is the desktop of our desktop computer. It runnign windows ME and if you gotten to know me at all you will noticed how little like me it is. Oh and the winamp skin is not the noramla one my brother will be delting it tonight but I just wanted to show off my favorit Armitage III skin. Armitage is also one of my favorit anime and it is were I got the quote in my sig.
Which movie did you get the quote from? Poly-matrix or Dual-matrix?
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

DADINK13 wrote:
maeg26 wrote:DADINK13, I love the background image of Eleanor. THAT car is so awesome... I wish I had one.
Me too. One of my dreams is to buy a muscle car from the mid to late 60s and completely restore it. Has to be larger than 350 cubes. 8) 440 Hemis are like my favorite thing in the world. But Shelby Mustangs are the sexiest looking of all of them. :P I'm on the prowl for a better picture of a Shelby Mustang, or some other orgasm inducing muscle car from that era. Any suggestions? :wink:
Can't think of any off the top of my head except for any type of Vette or Mustang 8) , but after a discussion with my bro, who is way into cars more than I am, I can give you a few... although a different brother would suggest some Camero. He's the odd one of my four brothers. Two like Mustangs, one likes Cameros and then my other brother... I don't know which he likes better if either. (BTW, I'm the only girl so that can give you an idea why I like cars... it rubbed off on me from my bros :) )
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

maeg26 wrote:Can't think of any off the top of my head except for any type of Vette or Mustang 8) , but after a discussion with my bro, who is way into cars more than I am, I can give you a few... although a different brother would suggest some Camero. He's the odd one of my four brothers. Two like Mustangs, one likes Cameros and then my other brother... I don't know which he likes better if either. (BTW, I'm the only girl so that can give you an idea why I like cars... it rubbed off on me from my bros :) )
Camaro's and Vettes? Bah. I need something more exotic. Like Shelby's. Like Chevelles. Like GTOs. And so on and so forth. Hell, even a Road Runner would be nice. 8)
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Let me see what I can do. I won't be able to get back to you on this till much later though, but I'll get some ideas from my bro.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

maeg26 wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:I have got into anime a few years again. My laptop is more loaded with anime pics and what now mainly because I can do almost anything I want to it and my bother will nto deleted the stuff. Oh and we need more screen shots. Below is the desktop of our desktop computer. It runnign windows ME and if you gotten to know me at all you will noticed how little like me it is. Oh and the winamp skin is not the noramla one my brother will be delting it tonight but I just wanted to show off my favorit Armitage III skin. Armitage is also one of my favorit anime and it is were I got the quote in my sig.
Which movie did you get the quote from? Poly-matrix or Dual-matrix?
You can find it in Poly-matrix but I got it from the OVAs. I happen to own Poly and Dual Matrix and the OVAs. (I also have a good background that uses that qoute
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I haven't seen the ovas... are they as good as the movies?
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

maeg26 wrote:I haven't seen the ovas... are they as good as the movies?
I put my answer in the enterment form since I felt like this is drifting off topic. Oh and we need see some more desktops. Hell I like to see what other people use for there desktop and I think it befun to have us braging over our desktop

oh and here were my answer is
http://discuss.big-o-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=2792
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

i dont have much icons, the only 1st the the ones b3hind my aim bl.
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

Do u Really have 6 CD Drives or r they virtual
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

i have a cd-rom, burner, and 4 virtual (daemon tools)
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

I captured this with PSP 7 :wink:
Attachments
desktop.jpg
desktop.jpg (143.9 KiB) Viewed 9110 times
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Rob what is that 63% thing?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

thats a program called Flashget. its just a d/l manager. the lil dropzone thing (the 63%thing where i can drg a link into and it will d/l it automatically) doesnt bother me
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Robpol86 wrote:thats a program called Flashget. its just a d/l manager. the lil dropzone thing (the 63%thing where i can drg a link into and it will d/l it automatically) doesnt bother me
Ya I doubt it gets in the way, looks intresting. Where did you get it?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ