insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

okay a admin help fix the problem
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Okay.. I think you have to have it in the same case as when the SN got created...

ie PhaseDMA is not the same as phasedma
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

i copy and pasted the names from here. so that could not be it. the admin had to delete the names then i added them again and it worked.
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

I'll put it on my Windows box and check it out.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

BitWise Readme wrote:This service is provided to you free of charge. Since you paid nothing for it, you are not entitled to get anything from it. Jon McKenzie and Kevin Hock ("Authors") don't owe anything to you. If you choose run the software program, you accept full responsibility for anything that might happen. While we try our best to only release stable, bug-free versions, this is not always possible. We will certainly try to not knowingly release a version that will make your computer malfunction, but if it does, keep in mind that you didn't pay anything for it.
Hmm... This is what should be in the AIM+ readme...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

PhaseDMA wrote:
BitWise Readme wrote:This service is provided to you free of charge..
Hmm... This is what should be in the AIM+ readme...
:D
-Ryan
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Yea, but with one minor problem:
While we try our best to only release stable, bug-free versions, this is not always possible. We will certainly try to not knowingly release a version that will make your computer malfunction, but if it does, keep in mind that you didn't pay anything for it.
Fortunatly this clause doesn't account to Big-O. Ryan's coding is pretty tight, and doesn't seem to wreak that much havoc on a computer.

And when I said "that much," I meant it. :wink:
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

... I have yet to stumble around a bug in this program yet ... Actually out of all the "bugs" in AIM+ I think I have come about 2 or 3, and 1 really is not a bug, but rather a function...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

How many people have the prog so far?

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I have the program but I dont really use it. I pretty sure when I start using it more my nice windows ME will find every single little bug in it and hten crash my computer for it
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Timelessblur wrote:I have the program but I dont really use it. I pretty sure when I start using it more my nice windows ME will find every single little bug in it and hten crash my computer for it
Hahahah. Coool.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I kinda use it. Last night I opened it and it had deleted all my buddy list categories and put my buddies back into one category. Right now I think it kinda sucks but the next version is going to be sweet.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
KevinMU1
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by KevinMU1 »

Everyone was telling me about this thread so I thought that I'd come and join the fun. I welcome all of you to BitWise Chat.

Axilla, that can happen if you don't properly log off. In order to hold down the bandwidth usage, BitWise holds off on sending non-critical information to the server. You'll note that no buddies were lost, only their groups. This is by design. The groups and exact structure are only sent when you properly log off.

If there's anything else that I can address, please let me know.
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

I am Walker!! If You Change The Srver from "login.bitwisechat.com" to "login.icq.com" (You Can do this before you log in by hitting Setup, then change it.) you get a Major Release Upgrade Pop-Up... It seems it will be compatible with the ICQ Servers. And I'm betting that a new release is in the near future... Does KevinMU1 Have anything to say about this?
KevinMU1
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by KevinMU1 »

We never intend to be able to connect to ICQ. The fact that you get that message is just luck with the first few bytes that the BitWise client expects and the first bytes being sent by the ICQ servers.

The next big release will, however, feature linux and Macintosh versions. But no AIM/ICQ/Y!/MSN support, we believe our reliability is higher than those services can offer.