handy programs

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

handy programs

Post by Robpol86 »

any1 remember Methodus Tools? That was a kick ass program. it had all these neat lil tools and aim/aol hax. but they stopped making new versions after build 9. ne1 that knows wat im talkin bout know of any other programs similar to methodus tools?
sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

In all actuallity(spelling?), Methodus was not that good. But there is a program like it called AIMHell or something like that. Its free, but I don't know how recent it is.
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Sweeney wrote:In all actuallity(spelling?), Methodus was not that good. But there is a program like it called AIMHell or something like that. Its free, but I don't know how recent it is.
It's called AIM Hell 2000. It's not great either.. It works mostly with older versions of AIM.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

im lookin 4 sumthin that has more non-aim related stuff. i like methodus better, aimhell has a web/ftp client but methodus had a ftp/http server... but thats not wat im all lookn 4, nice prog though