netscape or Internet Explorer

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

the_few_the_many369

netscape or Internet Explorer

Post by the_few_the_many369 »

What do u guys think is the best Browser out there???? Im thinking Netscape is better than Internet Explorer, cuz i just downloaded Netscape 7.1 and it has tabbed Internet browsing!!! and it doesnt kick me off like Internet Explorer does like it need to shut down and crap. What do u thinkl???
breezyb87

Post by breezyb87 »

well my ISP is SBC Yahoo! and I like their brower the best. :cheesy:
so crazy in love
the_few_the_many369

well im talking about like downloadable browsers?? Or i guess u can count ur ISP as the best??
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

i use ie cuz it was the 1st and the 1st time i used netscape was in skool and it sucked, so now i have a hatred scar for netscape. bu that tabbed browsin sounds nice. but that just means one more thing to install after i reinstall my os. theres also mozilla and opera and other browsers that i havent tried yet
the_few_the_many369

Netscape also has their own little version of AIM and ICQ, and theres this nice lil option on Netscape AIM that changes ur buddies display name, like for instance if u always forget who's sn's go to whose u can change their sn to say their name, or whatever u'd like!!!!! And also Netscape for me is a lot faster than Internet Explorer for me atleast, its pretty nice!!! But u cant use AIM+ on it :(