Imesh ad

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Bonojohn
Just Registered
Just Registered

Imesh ad

Post by Bonojohn »

i resently (5-minuts ago to be exact) opend the add remove programs list and relized under "imesh" is something called "Imesh ads support" and i was wondering what would happen if i uninstalled it. Would it cancel the pop-ups i get and if in uninstalled it would imesh work still, thank you.

Fuk the money where the hel! is da bunnys?
BFII Bono Film Industries Incorporated BFII
<-- <-- Upside down F <-- <--
BFII official sight!!
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

You most likely Can NOT uninstall it. Most programs these days make you keep their Ad-Ware to have the program work correctly, or to even work at all.

But that's not to say theirs not a crack for the program.. but for the original .EXE -- you need the Ad-Ware to make the program work.
Bonojohn
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Bonojohn »

thanx
BFII Bono Film Industries Incorporated BFII
<-- <-- Upside down F <-- <--
BFII official sight!!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Imesh... I rember that old file sharing program that was a POS. to remove Imesh you need to manul delet the damn files for it since the unistall will not do it. Imesh came out after Napster went down and it was becoming big at about the same time WinMX was growing. I rember the that Imesh site you could look at other people revever of it. 90% of the people love it and 10% hated it. Also most of the 90% revieve where like great program and really short anser. Every negitive one listed spy where problem crashing problems oh and how winMX was a lot better. From there I learned when looking at a new program to make sure I always read the negitive reviews 2 so I know what some of hte problems will be.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas