question for webmasters and one for photoshop users.

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Anonymity

question for webmasters and one for photoshop users.

Post by Anonymity »

webmasters how old were you when you made your first site?

photoshop users how old were you when you started using photoshop(or any photoshop like app)?
Last edited by Anonymity on Sat Nov 01, 2003 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Well... I believe my first site was on AOL... That must have been... What... Age 10? I don't even know what was on it... I may have only uploaded files actually lol....

The first site I can remember was my freshman year in HS... That was actually a pretty decent site... I was using FP Express... At the time I liked it better then FP (97).

Then I got my first domain in Feb of this year... First real host... First domain... Now that was really the true webmaster... I mean... What is a webmaster... In a big company it's the guy that tells all the others what to do... I have been doing a lot of that recently (The only reason I still have the keys is because it's all my money going into the site lol)...

So ya... First started using PS... Never... Started using PSP about a month ago though.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

My first site was when I was 12, I think. Its still up, actually. Its one of those "Newbie" sites, though. One with flashing lights, and stuff following the cursor, and pictures everywhere....

I started using Paint Shop Pro not too long ago. I really didn't have any need.
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

I was about 12 or so, maybe 11, when I made my first site.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Yeah..same here.. 11, or 12 or whatever. I used that AOL crap.

I've been playing with Photoshop for a few years, although I'm still no good with graphics. Paint Shop Pro on the other hand.. I've been using that for many years. I'm actually pretty good with that program. Much simpler to use for the quick image editing. But then again.. I'm still no good at graphic stuff. Hah.
nybbles
Addict
Addict

Post by nybbles »

I started my first website at the end of my first year of high school, so I must have been 14. It was hosted on my ISPs servers...

Photoshop, I just recently started messing with that. End of first year of college. Currently in my third year.
Violinist, Composer, and Technology Hobbyist
Music Performance Major Penn State University
Sverdlove.com/MusicalHorizon.com "Site Admin"
http://www.sverdlove.com
http://www.musicalhorizon.com
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

i made my 1st webPAGE (not site, site is ur own domain (i think) and page is something like geocities) back in like 6th grade when i came across Angelfire (from Lycos). I wasnt a very creative person, so it was a page w/ no pix, links, and like 1000000 cgi counters (scroll bar was uber thin). i was like 11 or something. i knew only the basics of html, not even <head> or <html>, just bold and stuff like that.

and, i dont know much of photoshop, i use it to convert and add simple effects to pix but thats it, im not into photo editing (i started to use photoshop like a few months ago)

(oh crap, i didnt notice the date)
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

i think a site is anything with more then one webpage togather
BigHead
~2592~
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

A site is anything more then one page... Well at least if they are linked.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ