Random Mouse Movement

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Sometimes my penis "randomly" sticks up. What can I do about this?

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

*censored to violent content of thought I was going to post* :twisted:

Anyways, back on topic...

Its not so bad using the USB port when you have more than four connections... I have all of mine used, but the two on the front have my digital camera card reader and "disk-on-key" connected so I can just remove those easily if I need the connections, which I don't.

This weekend I hooked up my parents' old system to install some stuff on it before we gave it to my older brother and his kids, and I installed the mouse through the USB connection just temporarily. When the system started it didn't even see the mouse connected at all. But, when I changed the connection to the PS/2 port, the mouse worked fine. It just seemed rather odd to me, but I do have a few ideas as to why which I'm gonna test out when I go home this weekend hopefully. Its just that when I put this system together for myself my mouse worked right away and theirs didn't on a completely blank system except for the OS.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

i had a ps2 mouse for the longest time, it alwayse got stuck or something cause whenever i moved it the pointer stayed in the same place, so i go t annoyed with that and bought a $10 optical mouse. havent had a problem with it since then :D
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Yeah, I will never go back to a ball...I got a MS Intellimouse Optical USB 3 or 4 years ago...I loved it, but it had a few problems when I really got into gaming, it couldn't track fast enough. I was excited when I found out that the problem was solved with a 6,000 scans per second MS Optical upgrade.

For over the past year I've had the MS Intellimouse Optical USB 1.1 and it's served its purpose. I HATE the feel of the MS Intellimouse Explorer 3.0, but I want a mouse that is more customizeable. I finally got a chance (after the past 8 months or so) to check out the Logitech MX500, not gaming, but holding it in my hand...WOW, feel's better than any mosue I've ever used. I don't like big mice, but that one feels perfect and all the hardcore gamers say MX500/700 is the way to go...I don't want wireless so MX500 is for me.

Wow, USB>PS/2 any day for responsiveness...plugging my USB mouse into PS/2 makes the it feel like a ball to me purely because of the high latency difference between USB and PS/2...just feels so lagged.

If you're in the market for a new mouse, you HAVE to give the MX500 a feel, I LOVE it and am askign for one for Xmas. The MX700 is supposedly the exact same, but the right side of the mosue feels SLIGHTLY different to me...it doesn't have the same comfort for my ring finger for some reason.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

hmm... PS/2 isnt that slow, or else it would be gone like serial and lpt. IT CANT BE. i never tried my mouse on USB but it seems pretty accurate on PS/2 to me.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

jon why'd you change your signature again.
i liked it before
it made me feel special
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I think I'm going to pull all the quotes Jon has had in his sig, and make them part of a stupid mod on my site (bearing Jon doesn't mind).

(BTW I had this idea before he quoted me)
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Lol...that'd be really funny actually :D
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

aha!! SEE!! he changed the subject, just like that!