Grand Theft Auto: VICE CITY

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

u like this game?

YES
55%
ITS OK
14%
NO
3%
Haven't Played it yet
28%

Total votes: 29

Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

skudz wrote:if you used codes, than you didnt beat it. newb.
He never said he/she used cheats to beat it. In fact, his/her post implied that he/she beat it first without codes, then used codes when he/she played it through again, just to have some fun.
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

lol yeah but when you first play you caan't use the codes because that takes all the fun out of it
tone
DanMan2003

Post by DanMan2003 »

Weoll, another website with cheats is http://www.cheatcc.com. There is also one at http://www.gamesages.com.
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

punkster103, nothing is wrong with me. I'm just saying that if you use cheats to aid you, you take the fun of the game out. Games aren't meant to be cheated unless you desperately need them. Yes i have cheated before, and that was when i was like 5 years old and couldnt beat some games, so i was a kid, it was fun. Now that i realize, its just takin ALL the fun out. My own opinion so don't get pissed at me for stating it.
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

skudz wrote:if you used codes, than you didnt beat it. newb.
skudz wrote:My own opinion so don't get pissed at me for stating it.
Maybe next time, if you state it in a nice way, no one will get mad.
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

lol dont make this whole thread an argument talk about the game, if it gets into some kind of argument it will just be locked
tone
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Actually, I don't think we've moderated any thread in the Totally Off-Topic forum..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

skudz wrote:Games aren't meant to be cheated
If games weren't meant to be cheated they wouldn't have programmed the cheats into the game in the first place.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
CowboyCowden12

Post by CowboyCowden12 »

Vice City is a badass game...the only thing that I dont like about it, is the fact that when you turn around, the screen does not follow. You have to begin walking in a direction for the screen to move.

I still think it is a very cool game though :D .
"Do you want me to get naked and start the revolution?" - Jack Black (Orange County)
chachashibang
Just Registered
Just Registered

howdy!

Post by chachashibang »

:o ahaha. I think that's a cute smily! haha For some reason, I just felt like changing the subject. That was an extremely heated conversation! lol. Welp, I rather enjoy all the GTA's. I think they're all fun to play. My brother bought the VICE for me, so it makes that much more fun. welp, I'm outties! ~*Kayla*~

btw... :evil: ~that one's scary!
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Dice599 wrote:
skudz wrote:Games aren't meant to be cheated
If games weren't meant to be cheated they wouldn't have programmed the cheats into the game in the first place.
Excellent point... finally someone with logic in this thread
:D
chachashibang
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by chachashibang »

you know what...I'm really bored. haha. Does somebody wanna message me on AIM? :D My sn is chachashibang. Original, I know haha.

~*Kayla*~
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

But where im getting at is that if they made the cheats
"then why not just have the cheats already activated in the game. it would make oh so much more fun."

They dont intend on people to use the cheats to help them beat it, people take advantage of one cheat then they will go and activate them all thinking its the mose fun thing. They make them for people that wanna waste their money. Seems like they just buy the cheats, thats how it seems to me. beat it first than explore with the cheats.

PCSoCcER03 wrote:beat this game yesterday....... i dont think it was as great as gta3 but it was still sweet.. now i use the codes to make everything more screwed up its fun as hell.
what exactly did you beat? just the core missions? Or did you buy all the clubs and businesses too, and beat the mission invloving those clubs?