autoscroll feature that's in v2.0.0

Report problems you've encountered using hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

SLeeVE

autoscroll feature that's in v2.0.0

Post by SLeeVE »

When the autoscroll is enabled and you open an .sfv file, all of the files in the left pane of hkSFV look like they're selected or highlighted. Is there anyway you could change them back to be unselected like the old version of hkSFV. I think it would look a lot better and be easier to read when the files are being checked.

I'm seeing the problem in WinXP Pro. I tried reproducing the problem on my Win98SE system but it kept on getting an invalid page fault error and refused to check any .sfv files. Have you tested hkSFV very much on Win98?
SLeeVE

Post by SLeeVE »

I'm seeing the problem in WinXP Pro. I tried reproducing the problem on my Win98SE system but it kept on getting an invalid page fault error and refused to check any .sfv files. Have you tested hkSFV very much on Win98?
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

[ moved to Bug Reports from Feature Requests ]

It should work like it did in the old version.

I found the bug which causes all items to be selected. It actually only shows up in non-debug builds, which is probably why it slipped past me and Mark for so long.

---

As for Win9x testing, I was testing on Windows 95 during most of the development, but for the last 2 months I haven't had access to any non-XP machines. It's quite possible I could have introduced some code that isn't win98-friendly since then. I'll try to get my 95 machine set up in the next few days..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

This bug has been fixed for the next release of hkSFV.
-Mark
Big-O Software