Load Many SFVs Dialog

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

a feature i miss.. a lot

Post by Guest »

one feature i didnt see in the newest version of hksfv is the ability to add a directory and for it to search all sub directories for more sfv files..that was a huge time saver and was pretty much what made me choose hksfv as my sfv checker... thank you for a great product and please return this feature or tell me where it is..
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Re: a feature i miss.. a lot

Post by Big-O Mark »

Anonymous wrote:one feature i didnt see in the newest version of hksfv is the ability to add a directory and for it to search all sub directories for more sfv files..that was a huge time saver and was pretty much what made me choose hksfv as my sfv checker... thank you for a great product and please return this feature or tell me where it is..
If you go into Explorer, right click on the directory you would like to 'search' for .SFV's. Choose hkSFV and then Check File(s) and hkSFV will recursively check every .SFV and .MD5 in every directory.
-Mark
Big-O Software
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Also, the reason there's no "Load Multiple SFVs" dialog, is that with the new one, you can simply drag each folder onto hkSFV. It will add each new folder to its working queue, as it goes!

I hope this is even better than the old way? Maybe I should include a dialog anyway, and just include a note in the dialog that you can accomplish the same thing by dragging onto hkSFV..

Let me know what you think..
-Ryan
Big-O Software

Post by Guest »

thank you, you are my savior.. if you could though, i appreciate the folder checker by right click it,, but if possible, could you add the dialog to the program itself? just for more convience..