Mac OS X version?

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

cliffhanger52987

Mac OS X version?

Post by cliffhanger52987 »

hey are you guys going to come out with a version for Mac OS X? or Mac at all? I've used AIM+ on my friends computers and i'd definitely download it if it came out for Macs.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

ok.... FIRST, you must be blind to see that hkSFV in NO way looks like AIM+. POST IN THE RIGHT PLACE

and... AIM+ is indefinitely (spelling) postponed. i doubt ull know what that is, so go read a dictionary

the answer is NO
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Rob..dude. Settle down. People don't know how to look for themselves anymore. If he just would've read the FAQs.. and not posted here, he wouldn't have wasted our time..and gotten your panties in a bundle in the first place. But then again, if people didn't post here, we wouldn't have any reason to come here.. now would we? :wink:

As for the correct answer to his question.
Straight from the FAQs.
Will you make a [Mac / Linux] version?

A. 
Right now, it is not likely. Not for lack of demand, but simply because I don't even know how to use Macs/Linux, let alone develop for them. There are some cool AIM projects out there for other platforms, too, though. The Mac OS X client I hear the most about is Adium, and Linux users probably already know about GAIM.