AIM 5.2.3255 Beta Build Released

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Well lets see:

Away message window does not remember location. It always reverts to top-left of screen.

Background colors in away messages not displayed properly.

Background colors in Info not displayed properly.

Away messages convert to Times New Roman when editing them.

Info converts to Times New Roman when editing them.
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

Watch and see. AOL is going to state that the things DADINK mentioned should've never functioned that way and the way they are functioning in this release is the way it should've always behaved.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

6) Same info problem with the intial IM
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

harra wrote:Watch and see. AOL is going to state that the things DADINK mentioned should've never functioned that way and the way they are functioning in this release is the way it should've always behaved.
lol......
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

ive had the away message placement problem since i upgraded to 5.2.3139, it also never remembered the window size of buddy info and IM windows :/ ...i havent had much time to test 5.2.3255 but so far i havent had a problem with IM window/buddy info sizes yet...havent gotten to test away message location enough yet but it seems fine.

i have already had it crash on me lol...this happened with 5.2.3139 for me as well...i have auto accept for everything on, and when doing file transfers, almost always when the first file transfer is finished and a second starts up, AIM crashes hehe...this time it sucked though, it reset my buddy list size and placement :/ but my IM windows and buddy info stayed the same.

i think AIM is random on who it picks on for problems because i dont have the window problems with this version, yet i did with 3139 and yall are the opposite it seems like...weird...
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I don't notice the away msg problem... After all thats where I put it anyways :P .
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
LayzEaznkiD
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by LayzEaznkiD »

Well for me i get an away message bug. I close me away message but then its still there next to my name gets annoying some times though but its pretty cool cuz every one thinks your away but your really not. You can still talk to people but you'll just have an way message next to your name.