AIM 5.2.3255 Beta Build Released

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I'm willing to disagree... Just look at that patch file that does not work...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

theres a bug w/ the profile thing....it automatically changes the font back to times new roman and when you view it no matter what the back ground is white then changes to the color it is supposed to be
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

PaT MaNN 03 wrote:theres a bug w/ the profile thing....it automatically changes the font back to times new roman and when you view it no matter what the back ground is white then changes to the color it is supposed to be
Yea I ran into that too... :-?
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

It Didnt Do That To me.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

It's consistent with me.

Stupid AIM bugs... :x

EDIT: Grrr....another bug that's annoying the hell out of me. AIM doesn't remember where I place the window for my away messages... :x
Stealth725

Post by Stealth725 »

Jon8RFC wrote:i'd like to upgrade as well, maybe stealth will hook us up with another ad-remover patch? :D
i did :D its in the aim misc. forum
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

DADINK13 wrote:EDIT: Grrr....another bug that's annoying the hell out of me. AIM doesn't remember where I place the window for my away messages... :x
I am experiencing this one. I like to place my away message right next to my buddy list, and now instead it's always on the far lefthand side of the screen :sad:.
-Mark
Big-O Software
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Yea, that's where it was for me. It was always right next to my buddy list. And the colors in infos and away messages being all screwed up drove me nuts, so I'm back using the previous AIM beta (5.2.3139).
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

DADINK13 wrote:Yea, that's where it was for me. It was always right next to my buddy list. And the colors in infos and away messages being all screwed up drove me nuts, so I'm back using the previous AIM beta (5.2.3139).
same here but it was a butt to reinstall b/c it left some resources and i had to go in and delete the rest by hand

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Hmm... and I thought the profile was just acting up for me... This is offically the first bug I have encounted in a beta of AIM (I think).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

PhaseDMA wrote:Hmm... and I thought the profile was just acting up for me... This is offically the first bug I have encounted in a beta of AIM (I think).
I think i noticed that too
BigHead
~2592~
nybbles
Addict
Addict

Post by nybbles »

I get the away message dialog misplacement problem. But not the profile thing, unless I misunderstand what the problem is. But I can read all profiles in different colors and fonts, I see no differences....
Violinist, Composer, and Technology Hobbyist
Music Performance Major Penn State University
Sverdlove.com/MusicalHorizon.com "Site Admin"
http://www.sverdlove.com
http://www.musicalhorizon.com
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

nybbles wrote: But not the profile thing, unless I misunderstand what the problem is. But I can read all profiles in different colors and fonts, I see no differences....
yeah i can do that too....except when you view it...it starts white then goes to the original color it is supposed to be when you view the profile.

EDIT: Also when you edit your profile it changes your font to times new roman

DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

It's funny to think that they introduced so many bugs just by adding one stupid feature that the average end-user wouldn't even use.. :roll:

I count five.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I don't know what all the bugs are you found, but I bet none of them have anything to do with the code for the what was changed....
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ