where did it go?????????

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

clownfaceman

where did it go?????????

Post by clownfaceman »

im trying soo very hard to find this thing that just poped up on my buddy list and went away just like it came, ive been looking for a while, i would like to have it back......
what it was, was a special group in your buddy list window that allowed you to see your buddies buddies, i think the group was called merged contacts or sumthing, i really would like to have this again, if you have anyidea why it came and went without warning please tell me, and if you know how i can get it back i would really appriciate it if you told me, thanks, Adam
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

AIM has no such feature. Never has.
clownfaceman

Post by clownfaceman »

okay dude, unless i was high for like 3 weeks straight, your wrong and its out there, please dont reply with bull like that again, come on, if it wasnt out there it wouldnt have happened...............god sum people
someKid

Post by someKid »

There is definately no feature like that on AIM
clownfaceman

Post by clownfaceman »

has anyone else had stuff just come and go with AIM?? Like every so often i have a random screen name on my buddy list pop up and itll leave just as as it comes, whats with that? anyone know?
clownfaceman

Post by clownfaceman »

okay just because you havnt seen it or heard of it dont mean its not there, ive seen it and used it, so please dont bother telling me its not there..................once again, god.... sum people
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

...Can I take a wild stab and say you have used Trillian at least once...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
clownfaceman

Post by clownfaceman »

yeah, ive used it before
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

That IS What it is, you have used Trillian, or someone that knows your password has been logging on under Your Name. So Dont Tell Some People That They don't know what they are talking about, most of us know what we are talking about, "god sum people" :evil: Like I have told many people before and i will say it again,
"Some have Small Brains, Big Moths And Even Bigger Egos, and You My Friend, are One of those People."
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Walker wrote:
"Some have Small Brains, Big Moths And Even Bigger Egos, and You My Friend, are One of those People."
That quote rocks. Once HAL 2.0 is up and running, that quote is becoming an away message! :cheesy:
clownfaceman

Post by clownfaceman »

okay, thats not it
no one has my password.........
im 100% sure of that
all i wanted was to try and find sumone that has had the same things happen to them, i didnt want to have to convince a bunch of people that it happened, so if your not gonna be of help and just wanna say im dumb and it never happend cause it didnt exist or that sumone has my password please dont even post....... :evil: god....sum people :evil:
clownfaceman

Post by clownfaceman »

o, and i never said anyone didnt know what they was talking about...........
clownfaceman

Post by clownfaceman »

man, the more i look at it the more angry i get, please take that quote and shove it up your A**, thank you

my bad, no more double post
Last edited by clownfaceman on Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Oh yea, before I forget. Please don't keep double-posting. If you need to add something on to your last post, you can edit it.

Just thought I'd let you know. :wink:
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

I Will Not Shove That Quote up my ass, as I made it up, and you were telling Dink that he was wrong, and you were saying he was posting bull shit and He knew exactly what he was talking about. So Please don't come onto the forums ask a question and say we are wrong when we know exactly what we are talking about.

And DINK, I'm Glad You Like My Saying. :wink:
Last edited by Walker on Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.