no
75%

Total votes: 8

stluver230
Just Registered
Just Registered

time termination

Post by stluver230 »

i have no idea why this happens but if i stay online wit aim+ for the matter of 5 mins. a box comes up and tells me that the time i was on has been terminated...but if i just put an away up aim+ works the way it should. Can u please email me back wit what's going on..i'm starting to get upset about this
thanks for your time,
stluver230 :|
Zybourgh

Post by Zybourgh »

It may seem quite bad, but someone might be hacking into your AIM buddy list; but I have advice. Simply change your password to stop the interference. They most likely know your password and are probably on all of te time, and see that you are on, so they terminate you. If this does not work, then maybe you should make a new screenname. But first you should save your buddy list. If that doesnt work, maybe you should go to the Control Panel, and AIM completely from your computer and then re-install it. If all fails, you might have a virus, so then you would have to re-formatt your computer to ge rid of it, which will erase your hard drive completely. :sad: Then re-install it to the computer to get AIM. Hope it works! :cheesy:
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

First off .. no one can hack your screen name unless they know your password. Which then it's not really hacking..their just accessing your account because you had an easy to guess password.

But as for the second opinion.. they can't be on all the time..and see when he gets on, because no screen name can be online from 2 locations at the same time. If you get online with a screen name, and then sign on from another location, it kicks the first one offline.

What version of AIM are you running??

Sounds to me like maybe another bug within the 5..2.x series.. :roll: