Mark and Ryan, its your move

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Well Maybe If Some Dumbass Didn't Come In Here Keyboards Blazing (Not You Phase) And Shut their Mouth Aand Actually Listsened, instead of shooting their mouth. I Get REALLY Pissed at some people like that, as some of you know and I have saiud this before, and I will say it again

"Some People Have Little Brians, Big Mouths, and Even Bigger Egos, and You My Friend Are One Of Them."

And Yes, I Came Up With that Myself.
ashtray
Addict
Addict

Post by ashtray »

this sort of shit is ridiculous. if you ask me, this is why mark and ryan are gone. they don't want to deal with the 4th grade bickering shit. grow up, you're arguing about a piece of fucking software.
please stop. now.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Walker wrote:Well Maybe If Some Dumbass Didn't Come In Here Keyboards Blazing (Not You Phase) And Shut their Mouth Aand Actually Listsened, instead of shooting their mouth. I Get REALLY Pissed at some people like that, as some of you know and I have saiud this before, and I will say it again

"Some People Have Little Brians, Big Mouths, and Even Bigger Egos, and You My Friend Are One Of Them."

Something has always seemed off about your posts and I finally figured out what it is. You don't need to capitalize the first letter of many words. I'm not sure if you're from Canada or something, but normally, it's just the first letter of the first word of a sentence, and proper names.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
the_few_the_many369

Post by the_few_the_many369 »

Axilla wrote:
Walker wrote:Well Maybe If Some Dumbass Didn't Come In Here Keyboards Blazing (Not You Phase) And Shut their Mouth Aand Actually Listsened, instead of shooting their mouth. I Get REALLY Pissed at some people like that, as some of you know and I have saiud this before, and I will say it again

Something has always seemed off about your posts and I finally figured out what it is. You don't need to capitalize the first letter of many words. I'm not sure if you're from Canada or something, but normally, it's just the first letter of the first word of a sentence, and proper names.

He was probabily just trying to make a point, i guess. Ya know more empasis!
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Axilla wrote:

Yea, I know. It's Just a habbit. I Only Do It On Forums, not IM's or anything else, and NO I am NOT From Canada. Im 100% American.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Thats kinda strange.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

I Know But there is really Nothing I can Do About it. I am guna try to break the habbit. Starting... now! :cheesy:
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

too bad you didn't say breaking the habit tonight... ;)

sorry, couldn't resist that one.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Too bad I wasn't home last night. ;)
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

well this is the only topic i can reply to...wth is going on with discuss.big-o-software.com?

i keep getting this "could not query moderator information" or something error... :/
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Well Since I Know People Are Wondering How To Make New Topics...
IM Me or gt my s/n from one of the Mods, i am pretty sure DADINK, KoolTab, and PhaseDMA know it. Im not sure About Jester.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Well, as far as I know, all the moderators know how to get around....and if you have any questions, there is a thread at www.phasedma.com with some info about it...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Making Topics Is Hella Easy, Especially Topics In Different Forums, ;).
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Damn You Axilla! :cheesy: