aim+ bug, cant access + preferences.....

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

ginofultano
Just Registered
Just Registered

aim+ bug, cant access + preferences.....

Post by ginofultano »

ok heres the deal, i am running win xp home, i have the latest aim+ and i downloaded the latest aim 5.5.3415. when i click the aim+ icon aim opens up but i dont have the + in the lower corner and the aim icon doesnt have the plus on it. i then downloaded a previous version of aim(4.8 ) for win 95 and set everything up.aim+ works perfectly with that version. do you guys not have the latest version of + set up for the latest version of aim? thanks in advance for any advice.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

This isn't an AIM+ forum, sorry.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Re: aim+ bug, cant access + preferences.....

Post by Chinchilla! »

ginofultano wrote:ok heres the deal, i am running win xp home, i have the latest aim+ and i downloaded the latest aim 5.5.3415. when i click the aim+ icon aim opens up but i dont have the + in the lower corner and the aim icon doesnt have the plus on it. i then downloaded a previous version of aim(4.8 ) for win 95 and set everything up.aim+ works perfectly with that version. do you guys not have the latest version of + set up for the latest version of aim? thanks in advance for any advice.
Certain features of AIM+ don't work properly (or at all) with AIM version 5 and above.....go here to see what works and doesn't work.
http://discuss.big-o-software.com/viewtopic.php?t=2501
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

ginofultano - AIM+ does not fully work with any version of AIM above 4.8.x. As you did you really should stick with 4.8, and not use any of the 5.x series. You still can but everything won't work.

Axilla - If I was infront of you right now you know you wouldn't make those comments...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

PhaseDMA wrote:Axilla - If I was infront of you right now you know you wouldn't make those comments...
I'm 6'3'', 210 lbs., and have shattered a windshield with my left hand (im right handed). If you want I'll PM you my address and you can come to Madison and back up your lame internet threat. Bring it on faggot.
nybbles
Addict
Addict

Post by nybbles »

Axilla wrote:
PhaseDMA wrote:Axilla - If I was infront of you right now you know you wouldn't make those comments...
I'm 6'3'', 210 lbs., and have shattered a windshield with my left hand (im right handed). If you want I'll PM you my address and you can come to Madison and back up your lame internet threat. Bring it on faggot.
actually, if Axilla has shown me a true picture, he's not lying...
Violinist, Composer, and Technology Hobbyist
Music Performance Major Penn State University
Sverdlove.com/MusicalHorizon.com "Site Admin"
http://www.sverdlove.com
http://www.musicalhorizon.com
ginofultano
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by ginofultano »

thanks to those who actually helped. the rest of you shit talkers can go f yourselves.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

well from what I have figure out is axilla just like to piss people off and is a wanna be. But I think he now making these pointless post in the AIM+ forums because we stop responding to his offtop threads in general. I am willing to bet he put all of his topic in gernal not because he was lazy but because he want to get a rise out of us.
BTW lets get his back on topic.

ginofultano and to anyone else who need help. Please disregard anything thing axilla says. He just trying to be a jerk to make him self feel better but also to piss us off. On of the more helpful memeber we responds fairly fast with good advice. Phase is right about how to solve you problem AIM+ is not fully capitble with 5.x
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

nybbles wrote:
Axilla wrote:
actually, if Axilla has shown me a true picture, he's not lying...
:roll:
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Edit.

on rethink change of though.
Last edited by Timelessblur on Fri Oct 31, 2003 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I don't much care if it is true - First of all he wouldn't say it to someones face, and if he would... Well ya that great...

Second of all last time I checked size had very little to do with ability to fight... Third of all - You would throw your fist around because I told you to shut up? Geez...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Axilla wrote:
Horray for you. You can break glass. I left a fist print in a frying pan once. I took karate for 8 years or so. Istopped going when mom's back broke in a car accident after I earned my first-degree black belt.

Even if you are 6'3"/210 and can punch out windshields...you don't scare me. :lol:
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Master Jedi wrote:Even if you are 6'3"/210 and can punch out windshields...you don't scare me. :lol:
Thats why I didn't tell you to bring it on :)

I said that to the flaming queer who is looking for a fight.
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I don't think anyones looking for a fight. And he's not a flaming queer either. I think you just piss people off too easily.