Transparency Settings going haywire....

Report problems you've had using AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Transparency Settings going haywire....

Post by Guest »

I have the new AIM+ 2.0...and here's the deal. I'll set the AIM+ settings to transparent, and fade when transparent. Both sliders are around 85-90%. I'll be surfin' around and whatnot, and suddenly, my AIM window will become about 50% transparent (my setting in AIM+ 1.0). In another instance, it wouldn't become solid after I made it transparent when I clicked on it...and when I went to check preferences, the Transparency setting was unchecked.... I know it's the first day of release, so I don't expect an immediate bugfix...but just lettin' ya know. :)
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

(I'm confirming this issue, as well as writing down my own experience for reference, so that I can fix this later..)

I experienced problems with the transparency settings, after cloning AIM+, and quitting the clone, my transparent windows (with OpaqueOnTop on and FadeDown off), stopped becoming OpaqueOnTop. I entered Preferences to see if the settings had changed, and all my IM/BL windows became non-transparent entirely, and set that way..

Hopefully this will be a pretty quick fix once I have a few minutes to poke around at it..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

This bug should be fixed in AIM+ 2.1. Please let us know if you're still experiencing any problems with the transparency settings after upgrading.
-Mark
Big-O Software
iSteve530
Addict
Addict

Post by iSteve530 »

My settings are now saved in AIM+ 2.1

Thanks Ryan!