AIM+ History Viewer Bug

Report problems you've had using AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

skudz
Addict
Addict

AIM+ History Viewer Bug

Post by skudz »

I have the newest AIM+ 2.2.1 and newest AIM 4.8.2790 and on the IM windows, the AIM+>History, it used to show that persons history before, but now when i access it thru the IM window, it just brings up the history and i have to find the sn's.
Topwbmstr
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Topwbmstr »

hmmm i have the same versions as you and it brings that persons name up to the most recent date..,. :-\ weird... maybe try re installing it?
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

This isn't happening for me either..

Does this happen for everybody or just one/some screennames?

Also, what does happen when the history viewer shows up? Is the correct username selected (if you have more than one in the list)? Does it simply pick the first username/buddy and display their latest log?
-Ryan
Big-O Software
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

this happens for everybody.

when i open the AIM+ History viewer thru the IM, it shows the first sn in each dialogue box. I use multiple sn's and it shows the first one, which i barely use and it doesnt show the right sn i want to view. i have to go an select my sn, and then that sn i wanna look history about.
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I'm not getting a bug like this either.

What OS are you running? Did this stop happening as soon as you upgraded to the latest AIM+, or did it work for awhile in 2.2.1 and then suddenly stop working? Have you installed any other new software recently that may be causing a conflict of some sort?
-Mark
Big-O Software
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

i am on Windows 2000 Professional 5.00.2195

it worked in the last version. Just noticed it now, but i think it started once i formatted my sn. So i put it back how it was before and it still wont work. No other software is running with aim or aim+. and i was using AIM FIlter for a little bit but not anymore.