Post by sn0n »

Big-0 = out
Big-? = in

whats the change for?
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

With the coming launches of AIM+ 2.0 and hkSFV32 2.0, we're just making a few changes for the future.
-Mark
Big-O Software
kanji imi

Post by kanji imi »

I noticed that the name changed right after dan left. what happened with that? his programs were awesome!
Zappagirl

awesome software?

Post by Zappagirl »

I suppose if you're in the market for something obscure like that it's awesome software - on the other hand, look at the number of downloads that AIM+ has garnered. I think the numbers speak for themselves.

-Zappagirl
kanji imi

obscure?

Post by kanji imi »

so you're saying that .email. and .irc. are obscure? i think both of those are less obscure than "sfv checking". that offercheck program is super-useful if you've ever tried to download from mirc!
my 0.02$

Post by Guest »

With today's email programs what they are, I find the mail program mostly useless. I can launch Outlook whenever I want to check my email. Why would I want to run another program, have it tell me I have new email, and then have to run Outlook to get my email? I could cut out the middle man and just open Outlook in the first place. The other program is just a waste of time.

The irc program isn't even an original program! It's just a few updates to someone else's program.

SFV checking may be more obscure than email or irc, but it certainly was downloaded 3 times more than either the mail or irc programs!

Finally, why are you here bashing the programs and administrators of this site? If you like the other programs, go support them! What does coming here and poking fun at SFV's get you? Absolutely nothing ... so I hope it at least made you feel cool.
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

I have very little desire to debate the merits of Dan's programs, but I encourage you all to do so. :)

If I hadn't liked him, and respected his abilities, I would not have wanted to team up with him in the first place.

We simply had different visions, it was better to each be able to do things our own way.

I don't think you'll have any trouble finding his programs with a search engine, and if you do go looking, you will be probably be happy to find that they are still in development.
-Ryan
Big-O Software