Home  |  Discuss  |  Donate  |  Contact  |  About 

MikeZed has already spent all his money on this...

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:16 pm

its obvious what you meant
i wouldnt get that mixed up
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby MikeZed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:20 pm

Whatever you say son.
Image

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
User avatar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:26 pm

:evil:
if you're my dad then whens my birthday
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby MikeZed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:28 pm

How the hell am I suppose to know? I was drunk when I had you. Thats why you are what you are now.
Image

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
User avatar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:32 pm

but you never returned my calls :(
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby MikeZed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:33 pm

Because I am ashamed of you!
Image

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
User avatar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:35 pm

:( you jerk :( i hate you dad :( :( :( :( :(
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby MikeZed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:38 pm

It's the truth though.
Image

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
User avatar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:40 pm

but why :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby MikeZed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:41 pm

You were born "special". Sorry.
Image

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
User avatar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:42 pm

but i dont want to be special... :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
i want to be like the rest of the kids at school :( :( :( :(
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby MikeZed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:43 pm

Not your fault son. Your mom didn't mean to drop you when you were a baby. I'm sorry son.
Image

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
User avatar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:45 pm

well maybe if you were there you could have prevented it :( :( :( :( :( :(
its all your fault :( :( :( :( :( :(
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby MikeZed » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:46 pm

No son, I was doing cocaine then. I was chilling with my cats. They were doing catnip. Blame the cats son, blame the cats.
Image

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
User avatar
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm
Location: Manahawkin, New Jersey

Postby Nathan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:47 pm

stupid cats :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
i hate you :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron