no
92%

Total votes: 13

junkie
Addict
Addict

legit

Post by junkie »

hey im goin legit see im askin if everyone can put aside those petty diffrences of theirs and give me another chance to help and become a big-o model citizen
i can prosperous and nothing will come between our freindship
so please find it in your hearts to help me on my feet again will you. :D
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

You went too far with the threat of violence.

I don't speak for everyone, but I know most of the people here, including me, will never like you as the name "junkie" you have already ruined it.

Perhaps if you actually started fresh, with a new user name, and didn't mention your past, you might be accepted.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Axilla wrote:Perhaps if you actually started fresh, with a new user name, and didn't mention your past, you might be accepted.
I doubt it.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Re: legit

Post by MikeZed »

junkie wrote:hey im goin legit see im askin if everyone can put aside those petty diffrences of theirs and give me another chance to help and become a big-o model citizen
i can prosperous and nothing will come between our freindship
so please find it in your hearts to help me on my feet again will you. :D
junkie, who cares what they have to say. They are nobodies. Just do whatever you do.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

yes, be your own person, dont give up.
besides i want to see the swat team crash through your bedroom window
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

rokbass wrote:yes, be your own person, dont give up.
besides i want to see the swat team crash through your bedroom window
::Windows crash:::
SWAT TEAM: HUHUHUHUH
junkie: Mommy!!!!
::SWAT Team takes him to jail::
Big Bubba: YEAH! A new one!! A young'n, how sweet.
junkie: Daddy!!!
::junkie then gets raped::
junkie: Mommy!! Daddy!! Im a man, Im a man!!
::Fat Albert enters the jail::
Fat Albert: HEY HEY HEY!

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

congradulations junkie, i'm proud of you, youve finally entered manhood :cheesy:
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
fuuucckkers

Re: legit

Post by fuuucckkers »

MikeZed wrote:junkie, who cares what they have to say. They are nobodies. Just do whatever you do.
I'm a nobody?? Not exactly...

Last I checked, I'm a moderator of these forums. And if I had the ability to do so, you would've been banned a long time ago. As well as your little buddies that like to talk trash and cause a ruckus.
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Nobodies meaning you will never know them offline so whatever they say online can't do shit to you.

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

You know mike I read you buddy profil and you live jounal today out of boredem. I notices that you are not well like in the real world... I wonder why
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Timelessblur wrote:You know mike I read you buddy profil and you live jounal today out of boredem. I notices that you are not well like in the real world... I wonder why
This school is the second biggest school in New Jersey. Saying I don't have friends is like saying you're smart. And plus I suck at Volleyball. I am good at Football, Soccer, Baseball and Hockey, but I suck at Volleyball. And probably Tennis, I never tried that shit. But practice makes perfect and we started playing Volleyball like for a week so far and we have been learning shit. We haven't played a real game yet. And I barely ever have time to socialize because this school is very strict and you have to go right to class. There's like 50 security guards all over aswell as teachers. There have been so many fights that we can't socialize much between classes anymore. And theres 2 parts of the school, 9-10 house and 11-12 house. Some of my classes is in the 9-10 class. So most of the people I meett, I won't see them ever gain. Most of my friends in 9th and 10th grade, I haven't seen them in a long ass time. Once again, the school is very big so theres like so many classes. And the reason I don't socialize much is because I start a lot of fights and a lot of people fear me. I also have threatened a lot of them. And I was very popular in my old school, I had to move because my mom couldn't afford the house anymore. We have like 20 animals, and the house was costing like half a million dollars. Expensive shit. Its hard to pay for a house when you waste all the money on animals and shit. Especially when you have a shitty job. So it sucks that I lost all my good friends that I grew up with. I am in a lot of clubs, so I can easily make friends if I wanted. I never have time during school, the people in my classes aren't very smart and do drugs and such. The computer class I was in was full of 9th graders and 10th graders, and I didn't bother with them. But maybe next year I will move back up and get back with my friends. But during most of the classes, I talk a lot and consider them people to talk with, not friends. And I can be very mean when they annoy me. I can be very nice when they are being cool. The only true time I can make friends is during the clubs I am in. But I only see them once a week, after that I never see them again. Same with the classes I am in, different people every year because the school is so big and full of new people coming and such. But if I truely wanted to make more friends, I would make morefriends. I have a problem with people because a lot of people have betrayed me in my life. I have to make sure they won't betray me and shit. Make sure they are cool and not a snob. And why the fuck are you looking at my profile? And is this enough or do you want me to type more?

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

You are in one of the largest schools in NJ, yet have no friends... Being in a large school IMPROVES your chances of friends.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Who says I don't have friends? Improves your chances? Especially when the next year you won't ever see them again. And this is my last year with most of the clases. Next year I only have to take 2 clases, English and Gym. So the only people I will actually see are new people. If I move again (Hopefully), I will meet my old friends. As I said in my other post, every year is new people because the school is so big. So even if I make more friends, I won't ever see them again aswell as the friends I have now. Most of my friends are people that I met in a club I am in. So hopefully if the club is next year, I will meet them again. I hope.

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

MikeZed's Live Journal wrote:We've been playing Volleyball all week, and ofcourse I get picked almost last.
bawqahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

whew

wait theres more coming

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

Yeah because I suck like I said. Hush you're online more than me so something must be wrong with you.

hahahahahahhahah 2 the max.

And atleast I was honest. I could have easily removed the link or deleted the post on the journal.