dns error

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

cero
Just Registered
Just Registered

dns error

Post by cero »

when i click this link: "http://www.big-o-software.com/download. ... ct=AIMPlus" i always get a dns/cfs error.

i'm using win2k server, ie6, and i can download off other sites without any problems.
i originally thought it was because you were upgrading the current version, because i noticed that in the space of 10 minutes, it went from "(build 63)" to "(build 65)." however, now that it's been a couple of hours, i decided to try again, and i'm still getting this error. any help would be appreciated.
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

..try again?..

Let me know if you continue to be unable to download it.

The server seems to be doing ok right this minute. :) At the time when you wrote your message, I wasn't getting a response either, I think the server was busy with the hits and its nightly backup.

Judging by past 'release days', there's a pretty good chance that we'll get slammed very hard today, so it may continue to be difficult. But you should be able to get through if you just wait through the slow times..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
cero
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by cero »

i actually first attempted to download it before the upgrade. i am still getting the same error, however.

(on an unrelated note, i apologize for posting in the wrong forum. i considered which forum to post in for a few minutes before actually posting, and chose the bug forum.)
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

[ You don't have to worry too much about where you put things, just don't be surprised if we move them around. :) Actually, I probably didn't even move this into the best forum - probably best suited for the 'Big-O General' forum.. ]

-- The addition of the second download link solved the problem for him --
-Ryan
Big-O Software