Home  |  Discuss  |  Donate  |  Contact  |  About 

is there a program for AIM that IM's some1 when they sign on

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Postby Nathan » Fri Dec 31, 2004 5:01 pm

maybe its like, getting yourself stuck in a window.
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby nmrim » Fri Dec 31, 2004 6:17 pm

..not at all directed at you anthony...

...you are my favourite : )
jen

wish i could claim it but my soul is not that beautiful... www.normalform.com
nmrim
Addict
Addict
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2002 11:50 pm

Postby Anthony » Fri Dec 31, 2004 8:13 pm

Nathan wrote:maybe its like, getting yourself stuck in a window.


Must be... Cause I would never get stuck in a window...

nmrim wrote:..not at all directed at you anthony...

...you are my favourite : )


How sweet... Your my favorite too
Image
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
User avatar
Anthony
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2002 5:10 am
Location: Rochester, New York

Postby Nathan » Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:18 am

Anthony wrote:
Nathan wrote:maybe its like, getting yourself stuck in a window.


Must be... Cause I would never get stuck in a window...


oh, i was just thinking about an episode of family guy where quagmire got hisself stuck in the window and he called 911 and was like 'hello 911. yeah its in a window this time'
Bethany is cool

Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
User avatar
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie
 
Posts: 723
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 9:41 pm
Location: CA

Postby Jon8RFC » Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:24 pm

MessageServer is on...use MessageServer45, the original no longer works.
Image
Image
User avatar
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic
 
Posts: 214
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 10:30 pm
Location: san antonio, tx

Previous

Return to AIM Miscellaneous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron