AIM password problems :(

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

rjanes01

AIM password problems :(

Post by rjanes01 »

ok, so somewhere down the line i mustve changed my password, but this wasnt a problem because i was logging in using the "remember password" thing, the only way i knew was because i went to log in at a public computer and it wouldnt work!!? but now i had to reinstall windows cuz my hd was messed up, so when i went to log back in the remember password flied was empty, and now i cant log in!? any password recovery programs or any ideas anyone can think of!? remember, the registry is clean now cuz i reinstalled, and i tried the aim.com "forgot passowrd" thing, but i cant remember the email address i used wheni registerd that screen name! please tell me im not competely screwed!! :(
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

sory..... ur completely screwed.

try not to forget your passwords ;)

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

if only you people tell me your passwords, YOU dont have to remember them. ill do all the remembering
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

LOL ..ill remember that next time man ...damn this sucks! :( oh well
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I am guessing you also changed you email address since then as well
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

i bet he was going to take the information so he could hack someones password
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

no no no ..no hacking!! well yea hack my own screen name!! haha ...serioulsy i wish there was a way to get it back. i thought it would still have the astericks in the password field after reinstalling windows, but nope :( ...and no i didnt change the email address i just cannot remember which one i used when i registered that sn~?! ive used the forgot password SO many times now, and i check all the email addresses i can think of frantically afterwards and no emails :( ... i opened up my laptop and its got the same windows xp install it had last year i think, so the registry may still have something ...not sure though ..we'll see ?! :( and stop assuming stuff im not a hacker dammit!! lol :)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Like Plasma said you are screwed if you can not remeber it. Now you can log in on you laptop change it email address to something else and then email your password there. Heck at the veryleast it tell you what email you acount is with
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Alright... You win today...

Only because I believe you though...

http://middleman.krunchsoftware.com/for ... ost&p=4511
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

Anthony ...you rock!!!! im at work so i cant download it yet, so ill try it once i get home ... get my fill of Doom 3 for at least 20 minues ...then try it out! ;) and i know how this could be a little "hey hey whats goin on here!?" but, thank you for believing me, and i hope it works! :)
rjanes01

Post by rjanes01 »

man i did some surfing around the Big-O site, and ive only been here a few days, cuz i didnt know where to go for help!? but i noticed you all are real sticklers for hackers, and pretty much give them all attitudes for even trying to get help hacking someones stuff, i think thats awesome! so i really appreciate your help, and not totally giving me shit and saying get the hell out!! so thanks again! ill try the messenpass and see how it goes, but any other ideas you have please let me know ok?! ...this has been eating away at me for over 2 weeks now! i need my s/n back!! :(:(:( thanks guys;)
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

you all know if someone wants to start hacking s/n, all they have to do is google search and find this thread... i dont know if the program you linked to works or not cuz i didnt click, but we used alot of key words that would be easily found by google.
Bethany is cool
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

To be quite honest I don't care if some brother finds this program and gets their sister's PW.

Why? Because if their brother can get onto their Windows account they don't deserve to have anything private on their computer.

Anyways - It doesn't take a rocket scientest to find the program in the first place.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

well you stated from the begging how you wanted to get the password and what it for. If you look at what the hacker want it another story and it pretty clear that they dont intent to use it for good. They want passwords from other computers and what not and to get other poeple passwords from other computers
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

Anthony wrote: Anyways - It doesn't take a rocket scientest to find the program in the first place.
yet, we get people posting here about that all the time
Timelessblur wrote:well you stated from the begging how you wanted to get the password and what it for. If you look at what the hacker want it another story and it pretty clear that they dont intent to use it for good. They want passwords from other computers and what not and to get other poeple passwords from other computers
you think if someone was smart, would they: tell the truth that they wanted to hack someones password, or would they lie and get you to believe them to try and help
Bethany is cool