The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

t0ne wrote:well i mean if you use aim+ for clonging only you can clone aim 5.x with no problem it just wont get rid of ads, log etc.
I am using 5.x and AIM+. It still logs the conversations, only you have to physically open the file instead of using the history viewer (I have had this work only once with 5.x).
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

yea i know it still logs but the log is all messed up it made a user name for everyone you talk to
tone
thefalcon3a
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by thefalcon3a »

what features were in 3.0? i want to know what youve been working on all this time.
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

aclauser wrote:
Ymeaga1n wrote:
aclauser wrote:May Bill Gates be replaced by the likes of Ryan, and Mark.
Why? So like we could be promised that the next version of Windows will be released (Longhorn) then 3 days before it comes out they tell us they can't release it cuz of threats?

lol sorry i just had to say that
I could say a lot about your comment... however I will stop very short and just call it rude and obnoxious(sp).
Sometimes the truth hurts. :roll:
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

SparkleSatine wrote:
mrcbrown wrote:
DADINK13 wrote: And BTW: For everyone else, I think we all should really show Mark and Ryan how much we appreciate their hard work. I think we all should donate to Big-O in one way or another. Whether it be money, hardware, women (:o), or whatever we all can offer, we should. I know I sure as hell will be. How about it?? :D
Well I could probably ship a few ladies their way ;) Open a PayPal account and there will be cash a flowin.

-CB
Hell, I am a woman. Send me over :wink:
I'm disappointed that this campaign lost its momentum. 8)
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

thefalcon3a wrote:what features were in 3.0? i want to know what youve been working on all this time.
We never knew...and probably never will.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Big-O Ryan wrote:
SparkleSatine wrote:
mrcbrown wrote: Well I could probably ship a few ladies their way ;) Open a PayPal account and there will be cash a flowin.

-CB
Release AIM+ 3.0 and maybe you'll have a chance at finally getting a woman.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Axilla wrote:
Big-O Ryan wrote:
SparkleSatine wrote: Hell, I am a woman. Send me over :wink:
Release AIM+ 3.0 and maybe you'll have a chance at finally getting a woman.
I don't think he needs help getting one.
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

xWastedMindx wrote:
PCSoCcER03 wrote:is there ne chance that you may release it at a later date once youve cooled off and the harrassment has died down....or is this a definate answer for now??
Mark / Ryan made an edit to the first post ...the initial statement about everything..
... we don't have plans to release any more AIM+, including bug fixes or compatibility updates. What the above should have said is that it's something we're considering. But I think that, at this point, another 2.x release of AIM+ would simply be a huge disappointment to all.
Does that answer your question?

yeah that answers my question i guess... i was hoping maybe if they found out who is exactly doing this and once they have cooled down a bit maybe they would release version 3 but owell :sad:
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
AZDude416
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: ???????????

Post by AZDude416 »

sdh587 wrote:[/b] really whats up with all of this? the day it was suppose to come out the site gets all messed up? and why dont you just release it?
Mark you got rebelliona dn i agree with them 100%. Can't you just finish this one release fix all bugs and then get back to "the real world"
Best Regards!
bfavre4

Re: ???????????

Post by bfavre4 »

AZDude416 wrote:
sdh587 wrote:[/b] really whats up with all of this? the day it was suppose to come out the site gets all messed up? and why dont you just release it?
Mark you got rebelliona dn i agree with them 100%. Can't you just finish this one release fix all bugs and then get back to "the real world"
Actually, the site went down only a day or 2 before the release date. So they're most likely finished with the program. The site went down on Monday or Tuesday so the program would have been ready for release on Wednesday anyway. The final program is probably sitting on their harddrive right now.
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

bryan988 wrote:YOU BIG-O PEOPLE SUCK FOR NOT RELEASING THE NEW VERSION!
What a DICK! Bryan, it's people like you that piss off the rest of the world, and you know, one of these days one of those pissed people might do something in return. Its called Karma man, you should try to work with it.
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!
Soulreaver4962
Just Registered
Just Registered

Damn just come out with aim+

Post by Soulreaver4962 »

why the hell can't u just release it im sure all of us have had a harrasser or 2 just release it and make everyone happy why can't you :x
whosurdaddy

Post by whosurdaddy »

i dont get how people think that maybe if they complain just ONE MORE TIME that maybe 3.0 will get released. Mark and Ryan have obviously made their decision, and if they decide to release it sometime later than they will...bitching about it itsnt gonna get them to release it any sooner
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

Big-O Ryan wrote:
SparkleSatine wrote:
mrcbrown wrote: Well I could probably ship a few ladies their way ;) Open a PayPal account and there will be cash a flowin.

-CB

*laughs* Consider me there, Ryan! :wink: :wink:
~Kate~