The Future of Big-O Software and AIM+

Discuss anything related to AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

Because I keep offering myself to the big-o's. They want to see if it will continue :wink:
~Kate~
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

SparkleSatine wrote:Because I keep offering myself to the big-o's. They want to see if it will continue :wink:
Haha, yeah! :o
-Ryan
Big-O Software
DaBigBass

Post by DaBigBass »

Big-O Ryan wrote:
SparkleSatine wrote:Because I keep offering myself to the big-o's. They want to see if it will continue :wink:
Haha, yeah! :o
see..there you go, u got the incentive to release aim+ 3.0 :wink:
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

*shrugs* I'm just so damn sexy, I can force 3.0 outta them :wink:
~Kate~
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

SparkleSatine wrote:*shrugs* I'm just so damn sexy, I can force 3.0 outta them :wink:
Hehehe, I really hope so.
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

And, on a completely UNrelated topic...

Legends of the Fall made me cry FOUR separate times in the damn film. FOUR. And I don't cry.

Amazing. :o)

Meanwhile, I'm hangin' onto the prospect of whoring myself for aim+3.0 to be released. I think it'll work.
~Kate~
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

SparkleSatine wrote:Meanwhile, I'm hangin' onto the prospect of whoring myself for aim+3.0 to be released. I think it'll work.
This prospect certainly is making this thread a whole lot more fun and interesting!
-Mark
Big-O Software
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Big-O Mark wrote:
SparkleSatine wrote:Meanwhile, I'm hangin' onto the prospect of whoring myself for aim+3.0 to be released. I think it'll work.
This prospect certainly is making this thread a whole lot more fun and interesting!
Fun, interesting and weird
SparkleSatine
Addict
Addict

Post by SparkleSatine »

*shrugs* I do what I can, kids.
~Kate~
Tbone2
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Tbone2 »

How can ya complain when SparkleSatine offers. I'll release 3.0 of something :lol:
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

As much as I would like to see this thread locked I dont think it will be. There is one simple reason. Instead of having tons of diffrent threads (where we would continue to defend against the people that are being pointless), where the page numberes together would be more then this one (since we would end of attacking and defending Big-O more).

So to be honest this thread needs to be kept open :( . Not because the thread is somehow going somewhere, but because it actually keeps a most of the junk in one place and at the same time decreases the amount of new (repeated) junk.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I agree with Anthony.

This thread has become the dumping ground for a lot of the posts that would just be cluttering up the forums. Now the moderators just post a link to the correct thread (this one) and lock the thread.

Ray
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

However...I imagine this thread is taking a lot of server space.
Internetrush
Just Registered
Just Registered

Aim+ Harrassment/reconcile

Post by Internetrush »

Well ive been a user of Aim+ for a while (eventhough i just became a member of your site) and i liked the History and the Extras like the add kill. It seems that someone has been harassing you and it is illigal in this county to harrass another person and/or threaten another. Why dont you find at least one person, if there are many, and turn them into the authorities. Of course graduating from collage and being avid programmers you should be able to use tools (if you cant create them yourselves) to track where the E-mails and/or hate mail are comming from.
Im not saying this will stop the harrassment and you can go on producing more aim+ versions im just saying i would like to see some revenge come out of the fact that all the idiots that are doing this have now spoiled it for everyone. If you decide to pursue these people please let us know the result.

Ross
Internetrush1@hotmail.com
CrankyCookie
Just Registered
Just Registered

Just a thought...

Post by CrankyCookie »

I hope this humongous thread helps to show how many people care about the Big-o Software. And, I hope that you won’t let them down by not giving out the last version of AIM+ that so many have waited for. I know I may not have the slightest idea of what you guys have been going through, but I know that everyone that posted (46 pages worth) and I would very much appreciate the last and final version of AIM+.