Recent AIM Administrator Convo

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

acidxburn.......

trust me when i say this........ your wrong.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
iamvoyager
Addict
Addict

Post by iamvoyager »

i didnt read all this, but i have a question

does anyone know if you can warn admins?
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

well appernt "This is nuh" has he warning leave up everytime he one line. So I guessing that he does something to piss people off a lot
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Below are the rules of conduct for AIM. Where did I volate a rule of conduc that would give this adim the right to disable my acount do what he did
Rules of User Conduct

By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service, including but not limited to AOL Instant Messenger, that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information -- that:

is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the creation of a Screen Name (AIM) or otherwise violates America Online's rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;
victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "Spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of America Online.
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.

You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor (anyone under 18 yrs old). Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number or name of their school.

America Online generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, America Online and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in America Online's judgment, does not comply with the Rules of User Conduct or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. America Online is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

also were is someplace were we can report this guy for what he doing. If is an admin he volating some rules and if he not he is volation the rule that you can not pretend you an aol employ.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Timelessblurr wrote:also were is someplace were we can report this guy for what he doing. If is an admin he volating some rules and if he not he is volation the rule that you can not pretend you an aol employ.
If you would like to contact AOL, this is the only contact place I could find. Go here:
http://www.aol.com/info/feedback.html
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Re: Hypocrite

Post by DADINK13 »

Fletcher wrote:Interesting, let's analyze a few little things here;
Sure thing, starting with you:
  • Who are you?
    How do you know so much about our wonderful AIM admin?
    Can you show us the rule that Timeless violated in the ToS for AIM?
    Why are you talking for our admin? Are you his secretary or something?
Questions I'm sure all of us would like answered. :-?
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:
  • Who are you?
I have a feeling that Fletcher dude IS the "Super Admin Guy with abusive powers" ..possibly just using a different name to hide his identity or something.
Last edited by fuuucckkers on Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

xWastedMindx wrote:I have a feeling that Fletcher dude IS the "Super Admin Guy with abusive powers"
That's what I think to, but I just wanted to cover all of the bases.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

xWastedMindx wrote:
DADINK13 wrote:
  • Who are you?
I have a feeling that Fletcher dude IS the "Super Admin Guy with abusive powers" ..possibly just using a different name to hide his identity or something.
Yes I would love to know all this
Also does mark or Ryan know about what This is Nuh did and has been doing. It seems like it just became a big issue on this site and a big sercurty hole we are all falling in to.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

I'm not too sure.. I havent seen Mark online much lately. He hardly ever gets on AIM. I hope he's keeping current with this thread though.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I going to make this warning to every one. For the time being I recomend we remove I AIM sn from our info. that or make them one of our many other sn and just clone to uses it some the big-o-people can still im you
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Timelessblurr wrote:Also does mark or Ryan know about what This is Nuh did and has been doing. It seems like it just became a big issue on this site and a big security hole we are all falling in to.
xWastedMindx wrote:I'm not too sure.. I havent seen Mark online much lately. He hardly ever gets on AIM. I hope he's keeping current with this thread though.
For our sake they both better be current with this thread. Like Timeless said, this is a major security issue. It has to be dealt with somehow in some way. I'm gonna do like Timeless said and remove my screen name from my profile, but in all honesty, I don't know how well it's gonna work, since...<snip>:-?
Last edited by DADINK13 on Sat Jan 04, 2003 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Well if you're going to remove it, dont tell him what it is in the post.. haha.. that defeats the purpose.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

xWastedMindx wrote:Well if you're going to remove it, dont tell him what it is in the post.. haha.. that defeats the purpose.
LOL, see above. 8)