Post your Rants here!

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

fuuucckkers

Post your Rants here!

Post by fuuucckkers »

I'm sorry, but I have to creat a RANT thread..
I dont know who this person is behind our house.. but they're annoying as hell!! :evil:

It's now... <looks at PC clock> 10pm at night...and this person is woodcutting in their backyard. All I hear overtop of Winamp playing my music, is some BuzzSaw chopping wood and crap..
I'm just waiting for some neighbors to start yelling.. ugh.

Damn this dude needs to stop!!
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Eddie Vedder is awesome. I love Pearl Jam. 8)
It took me to god damned long to get my forums ready for primetime. But now they're open to the public. I am so excited!! :cheesy:

My back hurts... :|
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

D4D1NK13 wrote:Eddie Vedder is awesome. I love Pearl Jam. 8)
It took me to god damned long to get my forums ready for primetime. But now they're open to the public. I am so excited!! :cheesy:
that is not a rant..

Rants are negative..
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Dude, I know what you mean... My dorm is all singles (one person to a room) and is upper classmen only (Jrs. and Srs.) I overlook some of the noise throughtout the hall after quiet hours, but the girl next to my room... Jesus. I've had to ask her before to turn her music down because I can hear it through the wall, bass and all, over my music. The funny thing is, if I knock on her door to ask her to turn it down, she won't even answer it. She'll yell "Who is it?" and "What do you want?" I just wish one of these days I could be an annoying b.... like that and turn my music way up, possibly to something in the Country genre (although that would drive me nuts because I don't care too much for country and I'm too nice to do that...)

As far as your neighbor though? Maybe the old trick of throwing something might work... You know, like the old cartoons where they throw a boot at something "singing" on a fence... :twisted:

*Disclaimer: that was a joke, for anyone who thought otherwise... I wouldn't honestly suggest doing that because it could start a new fued, maybe something similar to the Hatfields and McCoys... lol
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I hate it when people park along the yellow curb or a hatched off spot ... stuff that's reserved for emergency vehicles. In the meantime, I park far away and have to walk to my apartment ... :(.
-Mark
Big-O Software
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

10pm wouldn't bother me much because I'm normally not even home by then. But if it was late and someone was hacking at the woodwork... I'd just reach over and grab my trusty BB gun :D

I don't have much of a rant. But stupid people annoy me to no end. I am an extremely patient person. But some people are so dumb that it drives me up a wall. People just don't think, and they don't think for themselves. That peeves me more than anything else I can think of.
:D
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I'll place the quote I gave Carl from Men In Black... seems like it would go ok in here...
Agent K wrote:The person is smart. People are dumb panicky animals and you know it.
Its oh so true... We get the stupid car loads of drunks at work in the drive thru at night... I definately wasn't in the mood to put up with them Tuesday night as I was the closing manager as well as the opening manager... Sometimes I wish I could just flat out knock some of their heads off, but then again, what type of manager would I be?
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I'd have to agree that stupid people make me want to hurt everyone. How can people mess up even the simplest things? I'm not gonna go into detail, but day in and day out I'm constantly amazed at some of the stupid stuff people say and do ...
-Mark
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Searching for mods for my forum sucks. I have no clue what does what, how to NOT mess up the installation, or even installing them IF they're never gonna be used.

I just downloaded like six mods (I'm trying to build a Statistics page very similar to the one here at Big-O), but I dont know how to or even where to begin.

I wish web-authoring was easier.. :-?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Trust me... I can feel your pain.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Here's a rant...

I work at Scholtzsky's Deli (dunno if anyone has one in their locality) and today when I was taking out the trash I discovered that day shift (they tend to mess everything up because it's full of middle aged morons who work at a food establishment as a career :roll: ) did not know how to put in a garbage bag for crying out loud. Well the bag was in there... sure was... but it was underneath all of the food and garbage. So I had to drag the whole garbage container across the store to the back and hose out the remnants of corn chowder, half eaten sandwiches and cola. That 60 second job turned into 5 minutes. How hard is it to put a garbage bag in correctly?
:D
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

jester22c wrote:Here's a rant...

I work at Scholtzsky's Deli (dunno if anyone has one in their locality) and today when I was taking out the trash I discovered that day shift (they tend to mess everything up because it's full of middle aged morons who work at a food establishment as a career :roll: ) did not know how to put in a garbage bag for crying out loud. Well the bag was in there... sure was... but it was underneath all of the food and garbage. So I had to drag the whole garbage container across the store to the back and hose out the remnants of corn chowder, half eaten sandwiches and cola. That 60 second job turned into 5 minutes. How hard is it to put a garbage bag in correctly?
I've got a Scholtzsky's deli around my area too.. but yeah I know what you mean about the garbage bag thing. When I use to be a 'Bag Boy' for the grocery store I work at.. stupid people used to do that all the time. But the bad thing about these ones are, they're giant concrete garbage containers. You cant exactly pick those up..and the bag normally rips anyways...cause they end up weighing in at like 50 pounds by mid-day. :-?
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Disclaimer: No offense is meant towards anyone still in high school during this rant.

I hate it when high schools groups/teams come into a store, expect things to be done right away (even when you are short staffed and busy in the drive thru also) and then either ----- about their food/service or leave the store looking as if a tornado ripped through it. I just wish there was some way to get it across to them what it would be like if it were them.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

I HATE MY %$*!@# JOB!!!

Working in a supermarket sucks. I work in my local Pathmark store, and they used to treat me really well. Now they treat me like tihs. I slave away at my little IBM SurePOS (geee, what could THAT stand for) 750 for four hours at a time before I get a break (for 15 minutes), and they expect me to enjoy it!?! I'm a hell lot smarter than most of those dumb skcuf who work there--I'm even smarter than the Front-End Manager! Now that's not a good thing. Three times she screwed up my schedule--she secheduled me at times where I had class, or where I specifically said I couldn't work. Stupid southern bitch..

They're always calling me to come in earlier. Who the kcuf do they think I am? Their little bitch to order around?? kcuF no! I have a life outside of slaving away at the supermarket for $8.75/hour. I asked to get put into Customer Service because I'm good with customers...NOPE!! Didn't happen. Ugh, I hate that place. I can't wait for the Best Buy they're building by my house to open.

Yea, I'm done moaning and groaning now.. :roll:
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

What really get's me riled up is when you bust your butt every day and implement procedures that make things run more smoothly and then your supervisor takes all the credit. They take the credit for the idea and even go as far as saying they did all the work. What makes is so annoying is that you know they don't even possess the mental faculties to come up with the concept, let alone possess the skills to implement it.