AIM+ and KaZaA

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

super05485
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by super05485 »

Ok well i dled Winamp, So, I dl music on kazaa, then play it on Winamp? i figured out how to play songs on there, i will just mess wit the play lists later, but thats all its for, i dont liek dl songs on Winamp or ne thing? and liek who ever i keep talking do u think icould have liek ur aim name or somthing if u have one so liek when im trying to figure somthing out i can just ask?
killcrap
Addict
Addict

Post by killcrap »

winamp plays only media files, it doesnt download music. u only play it on it.
ZeroAvengerX

Post by ZeroAvengerX »

if you wanna discuss things like this find a media chat board or something this is an AIM addon forum, i mean i like kazaa lite and winamp (go nullsoft winamp3 rox!) but the point is this isnt the place for that kinda stuff, the person here asked a question, no one answered, and all ya did was talk about kazaa lite and now winamp so could you all just take it somewhere that supports those conversations rather than here? and dont post on a help area unless you need help or you're gonna give help about that topic
- Eric
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

ZeroAvengerX wrote:dont post on a help area unless you need help or you're gonna give help about that topic
we are helping answering a topic that ended up on this subject........ the conversation CAN lead on ya know.....

besides... if it gets to be a real problem, then Big-O will lock the topic...... thats what moderators do

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
ZeroAvengerX

right, well moderators overlook topics too

Post by ZeroAvengerX »

i used to have my own forum, i'd overlook the topics that werent going anywhere and i ignore them
- Eric
Prodigal
Just Registered
Just Registered

Thanks

Post by Prodigal »

Thanks everyone for your help. I got sick and tired of the whole KaZaA and KaZaA Lite stuff so i uninstalled both and got Filetopia and I am also using mIRC. I find both much easier to use.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Re: Thanks

Post by Plasma2002b »

Prodigal wrote:.......so i uninstalled both and got Filetopia......
awwww...... you disapoint us :x

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!