Jrrtt37
Veteran
Veteran

Bush Won !

Post by Jrrtt37 »

Bush WON!! :wink:

WOOO HOOOO! :cheesy:
Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

HTML is OFF
BBCode is ON
Smilies are ON
greydaze

Post by greydaze »

bah... me not happy...
~Grey

LP is addiction Numero Uno!!!

FFXI Is my addiction #2
Server: Quetzacoatl, Race: Mithra
Name: Graydaze, Nation : San d'Oria
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

This is a great day for freedom, justice, America, and the Confederacy...Our generation has spoken, no matter how hard you push liberals to vote you just can't count on them for anything
My friend's away message.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

greydaze wrote:bah... me not happy...
BigHead
~2592~
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

The election was just a formality.

We all knew he was going to win...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
greydaze

Post by greydaze »

not really... i still think it was possible for Kerry to win... and I have my reasons for choosing to vote for Kerry, which I will not go into on here. I can explain to you over im Anth if you're curious.

And I was just really hoping there would be enough provisional ballots from my state to change to Kerry... considering Ohio WAS the state All eyes were on... and the deciding state this go around.
~Grey

FFXI Is my addiction #2
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Um... The election was the 2nd... That means I have... about 3 years before I have to listen to any more political bull shit (I'm not saying yours is BS... Just all of it is).

I'm not about to step into that arena again until it's forced on me.

I still say it was just a stepping stone... You can't beat a incumbent during war time... It just isn't possible (Thank god for that small insurance policy)...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
greydaze

Post by greydaze »

I don't blame you. And I was gonna say it to start a debate, just why I voted Kerry. lol. No problemos here :)

Unfortunately though, you have to deal with all the bs every year... just only the biggest one every four :p
~Grey

FFXI Is my addiction #2
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I have to agree with Ath on this one. I dont like bush and I wanted him out.

My problem with the election is not probush people but the blindly probush people the refuse see anything wrong or see how I can disagree with them.

Meh 3 more years to I have to hear blind idoits say crap. I hate when people from either side just scream BS
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

*screams* BS!!!!!!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I hope your not saying that tons of people talk BS in support of Bush.

It makes me sick though... All the while I try to show why Bush is better, and then some idiot kills my argument with stupid BS.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

haha I voted for Bush. :cheesy:
stl08
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by stl08 »

I might as well have a comment.

I would have voted for Kerry if

1) he hadn't overdone the whole "I went to Vietnam! Vote for me!" or wherever the hell he went. Does being in a war help presidency?

2) he didn't talk BS, because frankly, that's about all he does.

3) try to make bush look like a dumbass. I understand where democrats think bush doesn't know what the hell he's doing because at one point, i was on the verge of going democrat because it didn't seem like he knew what to do. HOWEVER, it irritates me to know that democrats are FOR abortion and AGAINST the war. i don't think democrats have morals because of the way they treat abortion. Sure, the woman has rights, but so does the f'ing baby. the woman is committing murder when she aborts the baby because even though it is a baby, a baby is a human, and HUMANS HAVE RIGHTS, regardless of if they are in their mother or not.. woman: "I chose to have sex. I had a baby. I don't want the baby. I want an abortion." is extremely immoral. "whoops, i had sex. I had a baby. I don't want the baby. I'LL HAVE THE BABY AND GIVE IT UP FOR ADOPTION is so much better.

and the war was a rediculous thing to do, but it was necessary. we wouldn't have an america left without the war. sadaam and osama would have blown it up by now.

I'm a little ticked bush won, but we were blessed that kerry didn't.

"My name is Stephen L. and I approve this message."
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

yay new guy! preach it! :D
Bethany is cool
Plasma2002b wrote:ill open YOUR port.....!
greydaze

Post by greydaze »

I've actually had time to think about what I wanted to say about the abortion thing and am finally going to post it.

As far as being a human, that depends on the person's outlook. Some people perceive the fetus to be a person as soon as s/he is conceived. Others do not perceive the fetus to be a person until the moment of birth. ANd still others perceive the fetus as a huyman at different points during the pregnancy.

As far as abortion itself, I think a person does have a right to choose... but mostly if it will be a matter of life or death or other serious medical reasons to either the mother or child, or both. I also think a person should be allowed to abort if she became pregnant due to a rape, molestation, or any type of sexual crime. If an expectant mother chooses to abort just because she does not want or is not ready to have a child, that is that person's choice... although I will not necessarily agree with it. I wouldn't treat the person any differently than I would someone who gave up a child for adoption instead of aborting it. Just because they choose to do something that you may not agree with does not mean that they are any less human than you are.

Would you consider someone who lost a child during pregnancy because they weren't taking care of themselves the way they should have (not enough nutriotion, drinking heavily, doing drugs, etc. a murder? Just a thought.

I myself wouldn't abort, unless it could cause serious medical issues, more serious than the one that came up during this pregnancy. I'm not saying its alright for people to go out, have unprotected sex and not live with the results of their actions. I'm just saying that people have their reasons for doing what they do. I'm just saying take into consideration that a person's actions may not always be because of what YOU think they are.

For example, I was doing a search on induced labor and came across a message board where people were talking about it. One person on there seemed to be saying that there is no good reason to induce labor because she felt that everyone was doing so just because they were tired of being pregnant. This upset me right away, only because I am being induced for medical reasons related to my pregnancy. Yes, I'm tired of being pregnant (although I don't look it at all for being so close to delivery) and am ready for my little girl to be here, but I wouldn't be inducing if the doctor didn't deem it was necessary as I am not even past my due date. I'm just using that as an example that the reasons behind a person's actions may not always be what they seem.

Everyone is free to feel, think, do what they want. That's part of being human. But, I don't feel its right just to condemn a person based on their belief even if I do not agree with it. That difference is what makes us unique and I'd rather be unique than be exactly like everyone else.
~Grey

FFXI Is my addiction #2