No, Star Wars is gay
27%
Undecided.
9%

Total votes: 11

fuuucckkers

Star Wars Episode II at the IMAX

Post by fuuucckkers »

Are you going to see the Star Wars: Episode 2 .. at IMAX theatres..starting November 1??

I will be going to see it on their first showing ..midnite. Storm Troopers and all .. :wink:
Last edited by fuuucckkers on Thu Oct 31, 2002 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lunatic
Addict
Addict

Post by lunatic »

hellz yea... i love star warz, well i am not the biggest fan but i still love watchin tha moviez and da gamez own too... 8)

~1~
~LuNaTiC~
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Star Wars in IMAX? Although Star Wars is not one of my favorite movies, any movie at IMAX is great, and what better then Star Wars for IMAX (well other then a 3-D)... Beauty and the Beast just didnt do it for me lol.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Matt

Post by Matt »

i would love to see a movie in the IMAX theatre...unfortunately our stinking town doesn't have one...but we are supposed to get one by 2004...i haven't seen any construction yet...and the way this town moves...UGGH!!!...by the time they deside to buy one, i bet they will have Star Wars 7, 8, and 9 out...not really, but you get my point
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

KooLTaB101 wrote:i would love to see a movie in the IMAX theatre...unfortunately our stinking town doesn't have one...but we are supposed to get one by 2004...i haven't seen any construction yet...and the way this town moves...UGGH!!!...by the time they deside to buy one, i bet they will have Star Wars 7, 8, and 9 out...not really, but you get my point
Actually KooLTaB101 ...you may be correct about that. After Episode 3 is done and finished with .. in 2004/5 (cant remember) .. there have been lots of rumors around the net that George Lucas is going to continue the trilogy with movies 7, 8 and 9. Taking place after 4, 5, and 6.. the originals from 30 years ago.
Matt

Post by Matt »

i heard that george lucas wasn't going to do 7, 8, and 9 but someone else will...b/c (in my opinion) there needs to be a sequal to 6...i dunno, maybe george lucas will do it...rumors are rumors...

from my previous post...i said "...by the time they deside to buy one, i bet they will have Star Wars 7, 8, and 9 out..."...it should really read "...by the time they deside to build one, i bet they will have Star Wars 7, 8, and 9 out..."

(i was trying to show how S L O W my town likes to move when it comes to construction...for example...they are repaving a 4-mile stretch of a major 4-lane road and its been 2 mts and they haven't even gotten all of the road 'chopped' up yet...(they chop it, then put one layer of asphult, and then another layer of asphalt on that...)...in the mornings, the traffic is so dreadfully bad that its ridiculus and you have to get up extra early if you want to beat it... (they work at night, but only get like 1/8 mile done at a time)...anywaz...you get my point (hopefully) :wink:
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

KooLTaB101 wrote:i heard that george lucas wasn't going to do 7, 8, and 9 but someone else will...b/c (in my opinion) there needs to be a sequal to 6...i dunno, maybe george lucas will do it...rumors are rumors...

from my previous post...i said "...by the time they deside to buy one, i bet they will have Star Wars 7, 8, and 9 out..."...it should really read "...by the time they deside to build one, i bet they will have Star Wars 7, 8, and 9 out..."

(i was trying to show how S L O W my town likes to move when it comes to construction...for example...they are repaving a 4-mile stretch of a major 4-lane road and its been 2 mts and they haven't even gotten all of the road 'chopped' up yet...(they chop it, then put one layer of asphult, and then another layer of asphalt on that...)...in the mornings, the traffic is so dreadfully bad that its ridiculus and you have to get up extra early if you want to beat it... (they work at night, but only get like 1/8 mile done at a time)...anywaz...you get my point (hopefully) :wink:
Im not sure about the point you refer to of someone else making Star Wars 7, 8 and 9. George Lucas owns the copyrights and everything for the whole trilogy. IF someone else were to do it..they would have to buy the licensing rights or something of that sort.
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

George has stated that that he isn't going to make any more sequels. I suppose he is entitled to change his mind if he wants to, but I don't think he will.
:D