IRC and Java Chat ANYONE? Lets hear what you think

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Lazy? Maybe... but a beter example would be making /clear into /cls (as i am used to it in dos).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
border9
Addict
Addict

Post by border9 »

harra wrote:Border,

If the group decides to go the mIRC route, I think it would be nice if someone posted a quick "cheat sheet" of simple commands that could be used while in the chat. I, for one, found it frustrating to try and keep up with the conversation and find the commands. I kept Google searching and finding stuff, but most of them didn't seem to work on my install of mIRC.

Ray
i can make a quick script of commands and shit you need, but i need to know if people are really intrested in this shit. :) i mean, it will take me a good hour to code the shit needed but id like to know if everyone is actuall intreste or not :)
Welcome to my w0rld :P
darkprince

Post by darkprince »

Border, you know i'm in!
-DarkPrince
IRC nick: TheDarkPrince
In the minds of his friends and foes alike, he was an incredible person whose mere presence could be overpowering. He was a master at playing the press; he also perfected the art of playing on people's fears.
-DarkPrince
ITALY69

dalnet chan

Post by ITALY69 »

hey, ok after u go into his room type:
/server -m irc.dal.net
when you get into there type(in the dalnet status window):
/join #big-o-software
come into mine and tell me ur active on forums, and as soon as i see it i will Avoice you...Mods on forums get Aop
Just cause your not italian doesnt mean ur useless...well not completley at least
ITALY69

Commands

Post by ITALY69 »

i found a list of basic IRC commands, some are only for ops but if ur a n00b it should help http://www.gamesnet.net/commands.php
Just cause your not italian doesnt mean ur useless...well not completley at least