New Forum Members

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Anthony

New Forum Members

Post by Anthony »

(I am pretty sure this should be a new thread but not positive, as it indirectly deals with AIM+ 3.0)

Ryan do you know how many new forum members there are since the 11th? It seems to have jumped quite a bit, but maybe I just never realized how high it was in the first place.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

I just did a count of the member list of all members who had a join date of 12/11 or higher and I got about 112 new members. That is quite a bit!

Ray
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Thanks Harra...

...So simple to figure out too...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Have you also noticed that some of the new members (like me) are posting a lot
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I also notice that a lot of them are posting the same stuff as each other. I keep looking through these forums and seeing the same stuff over and over. (No, I am not referring to this thread in particular.)
harra
Veteran
Veteran

Post by harra »

The repetative questions are a direct result of people being too lazy read before they post. (and yes I still consider it lazy to not take the time to read ALL the pages of the GIANT "The Future of AIM+" thread).

Then you get repetative answers because the question has been repeated. It is a vicious cycle.....

Ray
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

yeah I agree a lot of people have been to lazy to read all the pages. Hell I doute they even skimed the pages. If they did that it they surely would of found the answer to the questions. It not like most of the questoni have not been posted or answer 6 or 7 times. Hey I read all the pages and I read more ever time.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

It is my goal to read every single thing on these forums in genral, but once you get 40 pages of posts (and I missed the first 20 being created), it is very hard to read them all. I did skim the posts. I think that is what everyone needs to do at least (and if only 10% of the members posted things that have been said over and over there would actually be a lot more posts that should have never been created.

I did notice that some of the "newbies" are posting a lot, and thats awsome....... depending on the person :lol: .
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

yeah im ean i know it makes me mad when they post something twice, or insault Ryan and/or Mark because thats stupid and wrong...i would love to see them program anyting close to Aim+ i mean i have been doing C++ forever and i dont think i could make anything half as good as Aim+
tone