Happy New Year!

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Happy New Year!

Post by Big-O Mark »

Big-O Software would like to thank everyone for their support throughout the past year. It was a crazy one for us!

This time last year AIM+ was still in its infancy and months away from its second version that launched its popularity all over the internet. hkSFV still had the -32 suffix at the end, and version 2.0 was in the works nearly all year long.

Now, at the end of 2002, while AIM+ is currently not in development, it remains one of the most popular AIM add-ons on the internet. hkSFV is poised to become the choice for .SFV / .MD5 file verification.

We also has exciting new plans for the new year, and we hope you'll stick with us and check out our new projects. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait :).

Big-O Software would like to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year's. We'll see you in 2003!
-Mark
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by DADINK13 »

Big-O Mark wrote:Big-O Software would like to thank everyone for their support throughout the past year. It was a crazy one for us!

We also has exciting new plans for the new year, and we hope you'll stick with us and check out our new projects. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait.
It sure was a crazy year for everybody Mark. I can almost garuntee that there will be quite a few of us that will be sticking side you both as this new year comes and goes. Keep up and hard work, keep releasing quality software, and your following will grow.

Happy New Year Everybody! :)
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

thank you Mark and i know i will be jere for 2003, and happy new year to you!
tone
Matt

Post by Matt »

I want to thank the people at Big-O for all they have done for us. I hope that Big-O will release something great in the near future!

Happy New Year Everybody!!
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

I'm strapped in for the long haul, and don't expect to be unbuckling anytime soon (except maybe for a few bathroom breaks, haha). HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Happy new Year. I also be one of the people sticking around I been enjoy it to much here to leave
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
punkster103
Addict
Addict

Post by punkster103 »

Dice599 wrote:I'm strapped in for the long haul, and don't expect to be unbuckling anytime soon (except maybe for a few bathroom breaks, haha). HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
ditto.

Happy New Year guys!
Prouderesterest Moderator of the Schwippy.com forums.
Look! I can make an egg stand up on the first day of spring and winter! Can you? :D
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Happy (late) New Year. Sorry cant get rid of me yet.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Big-O Mark wrote:Now, at the end of 2002, while AIM+ is currently not in development, it remains one of the most popular AIM add-ons on the internet. hkSFV is poised to become the choice for .SFV / .MD5 file verification.
I was hoping that AIM+ 3.0 would have been released as a nice treat for the new year.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Frank Grimes

Post by Frank Grimes »

Big-O Mark wrote:We also has exciting new plans for the new year, and we hope you'll stick with us and check out our new projects. Hopefully they'll be worth the wait :).
I can't wait to see what Big-O has in store for us in 2003!
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

hopefully it is something good and new =0
tone