Discuss anything sports related.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Anthony, jester22c

ImmortalDragon
Banned
Banned

49ers need help...

Post by ImmortalDragon »

49ers need help... :(
Last edited by ImmortalDragon on Sun Jan 12, 2003 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But time flows like a river...
And history repeats...

http://boards.sytes.net
^^MY BOARDS^^
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Is it TB they have to beat? If so any team would need help (including the entire NFL season (ie Green Bay would have a "game" with them).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

TB r0x0red the 49ers!!! Next week they're gonna go by (albeit not easily) Philly to the SB.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Dice599 wrote:TB r0x0red the 49ers!!! Next week they're gonna go by (albeit not easily) Philly to the SB.
Haha.. Bucs kicked their ass. 31 - 6. 8)

My Hometown team. :wink:
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

even tho buccs won, they will lose for sure against Eagles. they are shitty on the road.... and ...
aclauser wrote:Is it TB they have to beat? If so any team would need help (including the entire NFL season (ie Green Bay would have a "game" with them).
pfffffft. look at who beat TB at home...New Orleans week 1 ... Pittsburgh week 16. That is who can beat them. not the entire NFL teams. pffft.

And look ay TB's loses on the road loses:
Lose to Eagles week 7... (where they are playing next week) ... and a lose to New Orleans at N.O. week 13, which is turf, which happens to be what they will be playing on next week. Buccs cant compete with Eagles.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I am pretty sure thats emotion saying that and not what you truly think. If your if you are 14-4 (are those the right number?) any team is going to have trouble with you even if it all has to scaring the other team with your record.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

skudz wrote:even tho buccs won, they will lose for sure against Eagles. they are shitty on the road.... and ...
aclauser wrote:Is it TB they have to beat? If so any team would need help (including the entire NFL season (ie Green Bay would have a "game" with them).
pfffffft. look at who beat TB at home...New Orleans week 1 ... Pittsburgh week 16. That is who can beat them. not the entire NFL teams. pffft.

Lose to Eagles week 7... (where they are playing next week) ... and a lose to New Orleans at N.O. week 13, which is turf, which happens to be what they will be playing on next week. Buccs cant compete with Eagles.
First of all the Saints beat quite a few good teams this season, but they couldn't hold on in games against sucky teams. I'm pretty sure to make it to the playoffs they only had to win 1 out of their last 3 games which were all against teams under .500, but they couldnt. But w/ teams above .500 they played very well and beat quiete a few of them. Second of all, TB is gonna beat Philly, it might be close but the Eagles are goin' down.
Official Beta Tester

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

Dice599 wrote:
skudz wrote:even tho buccs won, they will lose for sure against Eagles. they are shitty on the road.... and ...

First of all the Saints beat quite a few good teams this season, but they couldn't hold on in games against sucky teams. I'm pretty sure to make it to the playoffs they only had to win 1 out of their last 3 games which were all against teams under .500, but they couldnt. But w/ teams above .500 they played very well and beat quiete a few of them. Second of all, TB is gonna beat Philly, it might be close but the Eagles are goin' down.
not gonna happen, everyone knows tb plays like shit on the road. Eagles are so much better than them, hence the #1 seed. tb is gonna lose by atleast 10.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

How many number 1 seeds have not won or even made it to the Super Bowl? I think the odds are agst you on that statistic. And 10's a big margin...I say TB by 3.
Official Beta Tester

skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

Dice599 wrote:How many number 1 seeds have not won or even made it to the Super Bowl? I think the odds are agst you on that statistic. And 10's a big margin...I say TB by 3.
it has happened a lot, but im saying EVERYONE knows that TB plays so poofly on the road. its not gonna happen Eagles are #1 seed for a reason.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

This'll probly never be solved until the game...so we'll just have to wait. :D
Official Beta Tester