Computer Manufacturers

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Matt

Post by Matt »

Between Gateway and Dell...I would say Dell. Personally, I have had bad expericences with Gateway, like the computers crashing and the registry getting screwed up. I have had great experiences with Dell...and you could always go with a refurb for less money but its about the same quality as if you were getting a new one. I guess I might start a thread in the Computer Forum...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

yes please let move it there because here it way out of place.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Matt

Post by Matt »

I made a thread on your "Favorite Computer Company".
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
collegegrrl

Post by collegegrrl »

so compaq and hp are one and the same now...which i already knew...

but imho it's kind of a moot point since both brands have degraded in quality over the last year or so. (again, that's just an opinion). my dell is relatively slow compared to what's out there now (check out my post on the specs thread) but i noticed it runs faster than my aunt's brand-new compaq (2.5GHz P4, 512 DDR SDRAM...so in theory it should have been blazin' compared to mine, and it wasn't running a lot of background apps)....just a thought.