Programming Homework

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

totally not us... i'm up just like you guys are, although sometimes its to actually do homework... like my programming which I am procrastinating on right now 8)
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

maeg26 wrote:totally not us... i'm up just like you guys are, although sometimes its to actually do homework... like my programming which I am procrastinating on right now 8)
Homework? That word is foreign to my vocabulary. You mean you actually do work.....at home!?! :o
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

DADINK13 wrote:
maeg26 wrote:totally not us... i'm up just like you guys are, although sometimes its to actually do homework... like my programming which I am procrastinating on right now 8)
Homework? That word is foreign to my vocabulary. You mean you actually do work.....at home!?! :o
what is this thing you call home work.... Also does anybody know what studing is. I have never had to learn how. I know that it going ot catch up to me soon because I not sure how much longer I can hold my 3.0 with out studing
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

yeah, sometimes... especially if I want to eventually graduate from school... its taking too long to get my undergrad.

but i actually like my CS class. I wish that I would have taken this a long time ago... I probably would have changed to a CS major. Who knows.. if I would have, maybe I could have made a program that works as well as AIM+. :D
ZildjianB

Post by ZildjianB »

maeg26 wrote:yeah, sometimes... especially if I want to eventually graduate from school... its taking too long to get my undergrad.

but i actually like my CS class. I wish that I would have taken this a long time ago... I probably would have changed to a CS major. Who knows.. if I would have, maybe I could have made a program that works as well as AIM+. :D
CS work is great. I have only found one programming language that I despise: PROLOG. I'm pretty sure the devil himself came up with that one.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I'm only in my second class of it. This is C++ but without the object-oriented aspect. I also took VBA. Both of them are required for my minor (VBA was added to my major after I joined so it doesn't apply to my specific checksheet for that), but they are still cool. I like the fact that you have to think through the problem/project before you actually start developing it. I would love to learn more programming skills, but just don't have the time over the next year and still graduate.