Kicking somebody off AIM.

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

rexfarms
Addict
Addict

Kicking somebody off AIM.

Post by rexfarms »

Somebody just kicked me off AIM and I cant sign back on. I would like to know how they did this. They didnt try to connect just typed a few words and then I got disconnected. How is this possible, and how long do I have to wait before I can sign on again?
-Nicholas
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Did you get their screen name? what is it ?
rexfarms
Addict
Addict

Post by rexfarms »

'This is nuh' is the sn(without the ''), they wouldnt tell me how to do it, but they said come here and post a new topid.
-Nicholas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Well it can't be AIM Filter. That program kicked ass though. But AOL fixed the infrastructure so it's exploits don't work anymore.
rexfarms
Addict
Addict

Post by rexfarms »

The guy wouldnt tell me how he did it, just told me to post on here. :?:
-Nicholas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

rexfarms wrote:The guy wouldnt tell me how he did it, just told me to post on here. :?:
I don't see why...but even so, I'd watch what you say.......suspicious things are going on today... :-?
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:
rexfarms wrote:The guy wouldnt tell me how he did it, just told me to post on here. :?:
I don't see why...but even so, I'd watch what you say.......suspicious things are going on today... :-?
definately.. me and dadink here were both contacted by him. i just talked to him.. no problems.

strange thing is.. he denied he knows about the Big-O forums. :|
rexfarms
Addict
Addict

Post by rexfarms »

So what should I do? How do you do this, I would also like to know.
-Nicholas
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:
DADINK13 wrote:I'd watch what you say.......suspicious things are going on today... :-?
definately.. me and dadink here were both contacted by him. i just talked to him.. no problems.
That is correct. I had gotten up from the computer to get a quick drink when he IMed me, and when I sat down and saw that "Accept Message" box with that screename I was like "....ohhh <explicative deleted>..." so I just hit no. I was busy as it was.

I later checked my history to see what he had said, and all it was was a "lol." I was kinda curious as to what that was about, so I asked Wasted.

That's pretty much it. But even so, strange things going on today nonetheless.... :|

rexfarms wrote:So what should I do? How do you do this, I would also like to know.
You'd have to search the internet or something. Start of by checking AIMFilez first.
rexfarms
Addict
Addict

Post by rexfarms »

Yes he said LOL to me too. I want to know how he did this, obviously he is on here and I am going to remove my sn from these boards.
-Nicholas
eGod
Just Registered
Just Registered

You messed with Nuh?

Post by eGod »

::This Is Nuh:: is an AIM administrator who unsuspended my sn seniors when it was suspended by a hacker a few months ago. You must be a criminal at large for him to mess with you, I wouldn't get online ever again.
SN: Seniors
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

I think most of us knew This is Nuh was a ADMIN :wink:
rexfarms
Addict
Addict

Post by rexfarms »

What, can somebody tell me what going on?

He just said LOL and then I was kicked off. I didnt do anything to him. Please somebody help me.
-Nicholas
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

I think he's just jerking us all around right now. It'd be best to leave it alone.

Now, can you get back on AIM, or is your account suspended? What happens when you try to sign on again?

EDIT: and watch the double-posting please rexfarms. :)
rexfarms
Addict
Addict

Post by rexfarms »

Sorry about double posting, I am just upset, it says Rate limiting occured during sign on. Try again later. Can somebody please help me?
-Nicholas