*Desperate for help*

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Complex
Just Registered
Just Registered

*Desperate for help*

Post by Complex »

I really need to talk to an AIM administrator about fixing my password for my account, someone cracked my password and changed it to some strange combination of characters and then when I request the password, it sends, but it is the strage characters and then it spaces down to another line and then ends the quote, I would really appriciate if someone could help me with this problem, or PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me where I can talk to an AIM administrator, my screen name of right now is "big ced 3000" but the previous screen name I had before was one I had for a very long time and I was really meaningful to me, please help.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

You're out of luck.
AIM is a free program, once you lose an account to a poor password that got cracked, you're can't do anything about it.

It happened to me as well... except that they stole my S/N all together, changed the PW, and Email for me..

The main reason you'll get no help is because AIM is FREE, and you'll receive no help support from it. At least on the password retrieval end of support.

AIM Admins don't want to waste their time helping people for a program that's FREE, bottom line. If you have AOL as well, and are a paid member that's a different story...
Complex
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Complex »

I have AOL but the screen name is a different one, it's not the same as my AIM, but I do pay for AOL, I'm sure someone out there will give me an administrator screen name, this screen name was really important and it wasn't just some regular screen name that had numbers in it.
Complex
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Complex »

Sorry to sound so rude, I just don't want a "by the book" answer on this one, if you can help, please reply, if you can't please don't, I know it can be done with some effort.
Matt

Post by Matt »

If you pay for AOL, then call AOL and see what they can do. All they can say is no.
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Doom

Post by Doom »

AOL sucks when it comes to handling this.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

It's AOL--what do you expect?

Not a whole lot if you ask me. :roll:
Doom

Post by Doom »

A friend of mine sent me this link. http://www.ereeto.com/files/aol.mov
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

thats old... and mikezed sent me that
Doom